Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ethan's Birthday Party

We kind of put it together at the last minute, (the day before), but it was fun! He had to have a TMNT birthday. Which by the way, no one carries TMNT "stuff" anymore, it's discontinued. I had to call all the bakery's in town just to find this cake.


But he was happy!






The highlight of the night was the HULK punching gloves!






Gracie found herself a boyfriend!

And Noah found some CAKE!


And I feel bad because things got so crazy busy during the recital week, that I forgot to post something for Tricia's birthday, which was May 22nd. She turned 24!
Tricia Joy (Hale) Campbell

Since she was little, I've babysat, played with, and been entertained by Tricia! We've had so much fun together! She has been a great sister!

Cinderella Tot at age 4

State Fair
She's danced her whole life

She was always a comedian when she was younger, her favorite being Jim Carrey impressions





She was a MHS and TJH cheerleader


She's always been a good sport...this is her and Holli dressed up as clowns at Kaylee's first birthday party!

She's always been a little crazy too!


She's performed in and choreographed for so many of the musicals throughout the valley

Tricia has always been an awesome aunt!

Happy (belated) Birthday Tricia!!! We love you!

8 comments:

Kylie said...

So fun! The birthday party looks like a success--I am glad that Powell smiled in that picture you took!! (He isn't always cooperative)! Oh and today I picked up my phone and it said I had a new voicemail, so I listened to it and it was from you leaving a message about Ethan's party--you think I need a new phone--that message was only 5 days late getting to me!! Oh well, good thing for email! Oh and b-lated Happy Birthday Tricia--those were super cute pics!! What a great sister!

Tricia said...

That birthday party was great! Ethan was so excited. Thanks for the birthday shout out! You are so sweet.

Tricia said...

That birthday party was great! Ethan was so excited. Thanks for the birthday shout out! You are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of you holding Tricia as a baby, so sweet!

Shauna said...

Happy belated b-day to both Ethan and Tricia. Looking back on those pics of you and Tricia were cracking me up. All I could think about is Summer Place Terrace!

Kenyon said...

I am sitting here with Jaxson looking at these pictures and he is telling me, he wants a cake just like Ethans. I guess Ill be calling every bakery in town :) Happy Birthday to Tricia and Ethan :)

kemra said...

Looks like the birthday party was a hit!!!

Amen to everything about Tricia - she is amazing!!! I'm going to miss her so much!

holli h. said...

I love that pic of gracie kissing her little boyfriend!! haha. she is a riot!