Sunday, December 7, 2008

Huge Exhale...Just finished New Moon!

Okay, so I have to admit that I have become WAY to involved in the Twilight series. Just saw the movie for the second time this weekend with sis-n-law Tre, and Kaylee. The whole thing has been so entertaining...I NEVER get a chance to read anything, because reading involves sitting still for long periods of time, who has time for that? But, I made time, I had to! I HAD TO READ THE BOOK AFTER I SAW THE MOVIE! I actually bought a book with a poster of Edward in it and fought with Kaylee over it because she assumed it was hers. No Way! It was mine! She threatened to tell Scott that I had a HUGE crush on Edward, which of course was a problem, so I confessed before she could rat me out. I let him know that it was just his character, (which is mostly true), and that I just had to finish the book...and could I please put the poster on my wall? Anyway, he even put the kids to bed early one night so that I could just sit in my bed and read...he is my Edward! Although I never did tell him that there are 4 books to the series! LOL Anyway, enough of that.
Here are the pictures from Holly's wedding day!



Scott's cousin Marie...miss that girl!

BLURRY

Traditional boy picture


I love this because Scott is holding Noah up in the back...and Powell, (in the front), looks hilarious!

NOAH

GRACE

RYAL

ETHAN

KAYLEE

US

Scott's brother Ryan played all night...

Gracie literally hung out at the candy table ALL NIGHT LONG!

Cute idea though, they had little bags and candy scoopers for the kids

Chef Brad! (are you jealous Tricia?)


Did Garrett slip an arm around the shoulder in there? These two cousins are soooo cute!!!


Gracie called this her castle, she went back and forth between opening all of Holly & Ray's presents to the candy jars, all night.


This was cool...they had their names put on the court for their reception!

Julie & Noah

Then went home and had a little sleepover in the family room, with hot chocolate and a warm fire! These are the kinds of things I love most about the holidays!
*More pictures to come of Thanksgiving, Kaylee & Gracie's b-days & our family Christmas party!

2 comments:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Holly looked beautiful! Twilight has sucked me in too....but I still haven't seen the movie! Let me know the next time you go, because you probably will go for a 3rd time (everyone is going at least 3 times from what I have heard). Hope the studio is doing great!! XOXO Missy

Tricia said...

Too many awesome things in that post to comment on them all. I love the picture of Noah being held up by Scott. I love the tuxedos for the little boys....soooo cute! Gracie's "castle"....she is HILARIOUS!!! Your family looks so beautiful! Okay, thanks for always filling me in on Twilight....you are so funny!