Saturday, February 20, 2010

Harlee Joy

Brand-new, so amazing!

I've taken a million pictures...these are some of my favorites!
She is pink, pink, pink all the time!

My little Valentine baby!

We used to think that she looked like Ryal, but now she is looking a lot like Ethan :)

I love this one...
Scott always buys the girls flowers on Valentine's Day, and he set this tulip, (my favorite flower), in Harlee's bassinet while she was sleeping on Valentine's morning. (She was wearing her Valentine PJ's of course!)

Pink, pink, pink! Love it!!!

Harlee does not have a nursery, she is set up in our room, which I LOVE!

(we bought this crib for Ethan...5 kids later, still works great!)


Daddy's little Diva!

As Gracie says, "Ohh...Her so cute!"

5 comments:

Angela said...

Her IS sooo cute!!

Tiffany said...

to die for!!!!! the sweetest little angel EVER, most gorgeous blankets EVER (umm...I want them in my size!), and clothes that are simply fabulous...and say Harlee. Does it get any better? So love her name and so love this girl already! Can't wait to meet her. By the way...could she have more hair? so dang adorable its ridiculous.

kemra said...

I don't think she could be cuter! Congrats!!!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

She's adorable! Congrats!!!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Cutest pictures ever.... Dave laughed when he saw the pic of her in her carseat because she is so itty bitty and is covered in fur, lace, bows......and that is EXACTLY how mine is going to be....all frilled up!!! Love it. xoxox