Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Hale arrived May 24th, 2010

Luke Bauer Hale
arrived at 11:28am! He was 8lbs. 4oz. and 22 inches long!

Ahhh...Noah loves Luke!

TJ is really a Daddy!
Ryal loves Luke too!

And what would one of my posts be without pictures of Gracie?

Gracie's new thing is..."I'm a Fashion Girl!"

Harlee is NOT a "Fashion Girl"

But Gracie is obsessed with posing for the camera

This is her new princess swimming suit

Yes! We did a swimwear photo shoot! LOL

She told me later that she was modeling her HAIR!

2 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

What hospital did they have the baby at? I had my baby the next day (25th)! The pictures look like it was the same hospital! Baby Luke is so cute!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Yay for T.J and Tressa! tell them congrats for me xoxox