Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Silly Week...

This is Scott's new thing with the kids...
Kahli Mahn!!!!

(Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom), my kids LOVE it!!!

Not sure why the frog towel...

Ryal made lunch all by himself the other day...
And Gracie got her first haircut...thanks Jules!

If you went to Christian & Stephanie Nielsen's Hope Concert, you know that the show was incredible!!! Amazing talent, all night long!

I was T.J.'s sidekick Emcee. TJ did an awesome job and my mom was the support in the back, making sure we didn't forget to mention anyone or anything. She deserves a lot of credit for her help, especially since she wasn't on stage getting recognized.

COUSINS
Michelle Moyer sang and Ashley Hancock danced...they were both wonderful!

Rashel Ferrin, one of the many talented singers. She sang Amazing Grace.

Delia Alston was in the Silent Auction room all night, she did a fantastic job!

Liz, (Christian's sister), Julie & myself

Rori & I
Rori was so sweet to come and offer to help. She worked the CD table all night for us...thanks Rori!

Margaret Manning, (and her husband too), deserves ALL the credit for creating this show and putting the entire thing together. It was such a wonderful show and she did so much work! She has two more shows coming up. * Higher Ground will be performing at the one on Jan. 14th. Check back here for details.

Friday night, Scott & I learned the Cha Cha! This is our class doing the DEATH DROP! The guys loved it! I believe Shantele's husband wanted to try the "Widow Maker"???

Just look at this cute guy!

The boys had their first soccer game this morning...


Alison is always an awesome babysitter!


Gracie just ran around hugging everyone! (and eating all their food, drinking all of their water & trying to pull all of the flags and umbrellas out of the ground)

They are the WILD TIGERS!!!

ETHAN

RYAL

ETHAN & RYAL


So glad it's Sunday! We need that day of rest!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hello...you look gorgeous in the pics and I can't wait to come to the date night dance classes! It looks like SOOO much fun! Thank you again for helping with Cash today...lifesaver...seriously!!

Tricia said...

Great Post!!! I love seeing the pictures of the kids...Ethan and Ryal are so studly out on the soccer field, Gracie is hilarious...I can just picture her eating everyone's food, and Noah looks older already!!!

The ballroom class looks like so much fun!!! I want to go when Chase and I come down!

I wish I could have been at the hope concert...it looked so neat!