Friday, September 5, 2008

Thirty, Flirty & Thriving!!!

The BIG 3-0!
So my birthday was pretty awesome this year...Scott took me to dinner at Cheesecake Factory Saturday night, thento a Dillard's sale, then to the movies! Great night! Then came home to my mom and kids scrubbing and cleaning my whole house...at midnight!!!
Sunday birthdays are great...lots of R & R, Scott was home all day, we had a BBQ at my parents...kids loved cooking the food!

My mom had even taken the kids shopping for my birthday. They also picked out my cake...don't you love the candles? 25 + 5 = 30!

Scott spent half the day Monday (holiday) scrubbing and cleaning the bathrooms and the rest of the house! He took the kids to Burger King, then to the park, while I got stuff done. Then he let me go to bed early without any responsibility at all...perfect birthday weekend!!!
And of course, I can't forget that Amanda Raine made me cookies...she is the ultimate cookie maker! She also threw a little party at her house with some of the women in our ward...thanks Amanda!!!

The boys started soccer last week...loving it!

All of their friends are on their team, and Julie gets to coach! ha ha


Gracie definately has to be doing whatever the boys are doing!


And finally, the biggest event of our month...Higher Ground Company Dancer's performed at the Phoenix Mercury Game last night! After only 3 weeks together as a group, they pulled it off, and it awesome!!!

(Sorry for the tons of blurry pic.'s)




Kaylee & Ellie Cummard

Alisha, Calli, myself
(Alisha is our technique and Co. teacher, former BYU Cougarette AND Calli is our Hip Hop and Co. teacher, former dancer, perfomer, choreographer just about everywhere)

The girls had a whole ROCK theme goin' on!













70 Company Girls this year!!!

It was great!!!

7 comments:

Calli O. said...

Okay so I didn't know your Birthday was on Sunday! Happy Birthday! Im glad you had a good one. Cheesecake, shopping, and a clean house.... Doesn't get much better than that! And once again Wednesday went so well, I was so proud...HUGE sense of accomplishment!

Chase & Tricia said...

Okay, first and foremost....you look absolutely amazing! Honestly I think you look the best you've EVER looked!!! The busyness of everything helps us all stay in shape!

Chase & Tricia said...

The dancers look so darling. You three teachers are the gorgeous blonds!!! The props were amazing!

Chase & Tricia said...

P.S. I LOVE LOVE YOUR KIDS!!! They already look bigger to me, especially Gracie...

Cassie said...

Happy big 3 0 girl! You look terrific! I love your kids too. Hey, I wanna comment on Tricia's blog but it's a private blog so let me know how I can get on. Can you have her email me at rossaz1@hotmail.com? I was just in NY this weekend and will be back the end of October. I would love to hear from you too. Thanks for all the great post, and if you come out to NY before next summer to visit Tric I want to know. I would love to meet up with you guys. Love lots!

Missy said...

Happy (Late) Birthday! It looks like it was a good one, I am glad. Sorry we haven't been able to celebrate it together yet...but WE WILL! And Dance looks like a success, way to go! Talk to you soon!

P.S. Tricia...if you read this...send me an invite girl!
mmglover7@msn.com

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Aww, happy birthday!! I still have your card, I am a terrible friend. I don't have stamps and can never seem to stoop and get some. I'll send you it REALLY late along with the baby's birth announcement. i miss the fun shows at the studio
:o( *Tear*