Saturday, October 18, 2008

For Tricia...our Scottsdale Spectacular Day of Fun!!!

So, sometimes Gracie looked like this...
But most of the time she looked more like this...

I was on stage as the emcee the entire pageant so I didn't get any pictures of her or Kaylee in their cute clothes, but they both made me so proud!!!

Gracie walked forward to receive a crown and trophy everytime I called someone's name. She was so happy, until she realized that she didn't get any flowers!

Our contestants...everyone was so good!

Our little Sophia won the Mini Miss division! It was good to see the royalty girls too!

Kaylee's dress

Jackie & Jeannie-Dynamic Duo!

These two had a blast!!!

Longest day ever!!!
This is us 8 hours later, I couldn't wear my shoes any longer!

Gracie calls her trohpy her "Champion"! She's pretty funny! She definately stole the show last night. Turning the wrong way on collectives, grabbing the microphone and saying, whatever! Her "Mesa, AAAARRRIZONA!" I got a kick out of it! Wish you could've been there!

7 comments:

holli h. said...

awww! Kaylee looks so beautiful in her dress! and so old! wow!

Tiffany said...

Gracie girl as hilarious as ever and Kaylee's dress is gorgeous! Hello...you look so cute too! Sounds like super busy, but super fun! Go GIRL!

kemra said...

How fun - i could just squeeze Gracie - I would have loved to see her on stage!...

....and Kaylee - holy cow!!! When did she grow up? She is beautiful...watch out! I bet the boys will be beating your door down soon (if the aren't already!)!!!

I'm in for Cheesecake factory! This week is NUTS, but how about next weekend?

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Kaylee is a Teen! No way! I love her dress and she looks so grown up. Wow! Your little one is a doll too! And I have to say you are one HOT Mom! Let me know if you need any help with your pageant this year:-)

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Gracie cracks me up, she will definitely win Tot personality if not the whole thing. She really has great potential. Kaylee did awesome in every aspect! I am proud of her. Love you all, see you soon hoepfully.

Chase & Tricia said...

I wish I could have been there! Kaylee looks so gorgeous and Gracie is the cutest thing! Glad it all went well! I hope I look half as good as you after five kids.

Kylie said...

Cute pics--I bet Gracie LOVED it!! That would have been fun to see!