Sunday, October 12, 2008

Say HELLO to my little friend!

Scott borrowed this thing from work so that we could freak Kaylee out...
he set it right outside the bathroom door in the dark, then asked Kaylee to go outside and get something for him...genius!
It FREAKED her out!

Ethan ran all the way upstairs...

Our lives have been busy, but we've still enjoyed a lot of fun together...



Noah finally took his first steps...

He's pretty proud of himself too...



No more pictures please!


The boys are still LOVING soccer! Ethan is so competitive. It's all about how many goals he can get. Now, if he doesn't score one in the first minute or so, he gets mad!

Ryal doesn't care as much. If he gets a kick in, he counts it as a goal!

He can be found down here a lot!!!

I love the holidays because my kids get so into it. Everything festive gets them excited! We've been making treats everyday. Don't these just look delicious??? (uh-no)


I couldn't get these next two to upload right...not sure why?



Kaylee & Caroline decided to make theirs from scratch...MMMMmmmmm!!!



OCTOBER BREAK ROCKS!

1 comments:

holli h. said...

Noah took his first steps!!!! I never thought I'd see the day!!! haha. Give hugs to all my little darlings for me!