Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall is FINALLY here!

I LOVE this time of year, when the weather cools down and Christmas music is playing everywhere!

Gracie got to go to Nathan's b-day party with the boys and when they left, they each received a puzzle. She has played with it constantly since the party. This is her excited about putting it together for the millionth tiime!

Friday night, while I was running a Christmas rehearsal at the studio, Kaylee sliced her finger almost to the bone, hitting a nerve and having to get stitches.

She was mad that I took her picture, she came straight from dance.

YUCK!

Here are the rest of the Halloween pictures...

I always have to get one of Bishop & Sis. Udall.

"I'll get you my pretty!"

Yep, Brock really wore that!

Mom made Dinner in a Pumpkin...yummm!!

Ryal and Gracie both went through the Haunted House!

Kaylee LOVED being in the Haunted House again this year.

Mason came trick-or-treating with all the kids.

Ethan couldn't wait to go to Elise's house-she put her costume on again to show Ethan!

Noah Boy-perfectly behaved ALL NIGHT!

Ryal took care of his little brother.

Halloween night-Date night!

There's been lots going on with the dance studio too, check out Higher Ground's blogspot!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love this post. Poor Kaylee. I hope she is doing okay. How did she hurt herself? Your kiddos are just soooo cute!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

I hope Kaylee is okay!!! what happened?

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Jheri! So glad I found your blog! Poor Kaylee! I hope she's doing better!

Love ya guys!