Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Break

Christmas Eve was spent with the Glover Family

Grandma Ann always has a fun collection of costumes and animals for the kids to act out the Nativity



David, Powell & Mia

Ryan

Ethan

Kara

Scott & Ryal

Gracie was the STAR

Noah

Ethan

This year Ann had a fun White Elephant type gift exchange. She had all kinds of brand new interesting things in her garage that she had purchased over the years. Lots of fun kids items, books, DVD's, etc. So...she wrapped them up and had a gift exchange!

Holly

Kaylee-poser!

US

Noah & Uncle Ray

Garrett got Cinderella pajamas!!!

Of course, you know who ended up with them! And everything else she saw...

Afterward, we all went Caroling...

It was late when we got home, but we still kept to our tradition of opening Christmas pajamas

Ninja Turtles!
Then...my camera broke! I got a few shots of the morning before the kids came down, but nothing else turned out. The flash is broken! So frustrating because then that morning, as the kids are ready to run downstairs, my video camera broke too! So I have NO pictures of our Christmas! Ugh!!!

Hmmm...didn't the boys get this two years ago? Santa went looking in our garage. Merry Christmas Noah!

Kaylee...Santa brought her a Wii game

And brought the boys a Wii...

Noah's corner...

Gracie's spoiled, I know! But that horse carriage really carries her and walks, it also neighs and makes galloping sounds...pretty cool!

The rest of the week was spent playing with toys and spending time together! Gracie & Kaylee practiced a lot for the Cinderella Pageant they are participating in this weekend, and Kaylee got to work on some of her dance solo with both Calli & Tricia...she LOVED that!

What I don't have pictures of is the fun girls night that I spent with Tricia, Julie, Kemra and some of their other friends. We had soooo much fun! Then the next day, Kaylee & I spent the day with my sisters, Tricia & Holli; we got facials & went shopping, it was so fun to spend time with my sisters...I was so glad they were in town for Christmas Break! And finally, I got to go on one last girls date night with BFF Lilli Hiatt! I saw Twilight for the 3rd time and then ate at Cheesecake Factory! We had so much fun! It was nice to have time to do stuff like that. Now, it's back to REAL life. So much going on with the studio and my kids activities, but I LOVE it!
Still, I'm counting down 'til summer!

0 comments: