Thursday, January 15, 2009

Queen Creek Cinderella Pageant!

Kaylee and Gracie both participated in the Queen Creek Cinderella Pageant on Saturday. I was so proud of them, they both did such a great job! There were 32 girls, 12 of them Tots-(Gracie's division) This was Gracie's first "official" pageant, as she just turned 3 in December. I was so proud of her. She did great considering her age, even though she definately embarrassed me a lot too! She would be perfect on stage, and then all of a sudden, she was on the floor, flashing her underwear and running around. But she had fun, that's what's important-and she LOVES the stage! Out of 12 Tots, she was awarded 2nd Alt. to Tot Personality-which is the onstage interview, it accounts for half of your Overall score. Cinderella is a Youth Development Program which focuses on poise, self-confidence & developing your talents. I don't know how "poised" Gracie was, but she definately was confident! Kaylee sang a new song and has a lot more stress as she has moved up to the TEEN division where the interview process is harder. She also gives an onstage speech during her modeling, and she has to wear these ridiculously high heels because she is so short! Anyway, Kaylee WON-her first time as a Teen! She was thrilled! These pictures were sent to me as my camera was broken and I didn't get any of my own pictures :(

New 2009-2010 Queen Creek Royalty


Outgoing and Incoming Royalty

All of the participants! You can see Gracie right in the front, dressed in white, holding her trophy. She loved her crown and trophy, but was upset that she didn't get flowers like Kaylee. I caught her stealing a flower out of the bouquet from the girl next to her! That's Gracie! She makes me laugh everyday! We had so much fun! Thank you to Emily Wright for putting on an awesome pageant!!!
We LOVE Cinderella!!!!!!

4 comments:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

How exciting for the girls!!!! I would have came! Let me know when these pageants are. Tell Kaylee Congrats!!! I love Cinderella too, when I was at my mom's last she gave me all of her Cinderella keepsake stuff she had bought and received as presents from the royalty over the years, so know I will have my own shrine to the Cinderella peageant, LOL.

BTW Can you guys come on Sunday?

Tricia said...

Sorry, I haven't been on the blogs for a while! These pictures are all so awesome, including the ones from the Christmas break post. I also love all the individual pictures of your kids on the right side of your blog. They are all so photogenic!

Suzy Cummard said...

AHHH!!! I love your girls (and your boys, too)!! CONGRATS to them both.
They are so cute.

Goodmangang said...

Congrats to Kaylee looks like lots of fun. Gracie is such a doll!!!