Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fathers and Sons Weekend...

The boys, got to sleep in the car, throw things in the fire, play baseball & soccer, it was an ALL boy event!
And I have to say that I am pretty impressed with my husband. Not only did he take lots of pictures, but the boys were matching the entire time! Is he well trained or what?!?

Ethan & Ryal eating with BFF Zachary & playing with Khodie Coleman...one of the sweetest YM in the ward!


Sword fighting was one of the highlights of the trip!

I had to laugh at this...look how much bigger the sword is than Ryal!


Favorites of Fathers and Sons:
Ethan:
Playing with swords and eating with Zachary
Ryal:
Throwing rocks and watching a BIG splash


However, they did learn some important things from Fathers and Sons:
Ethan:
1. Fathers and Sons is NOT for girls
2. It's not for grandma's either. Grandpa's can go, but they're really too old!
Ryal:
1. There are girls bathrooms at Fathers and Sons
2. Daughters are called girls



They had a blast with Dad!

Glad to have them home!

4 comments:

holli h. said...

I am obsessed with this post! haha.those boys are so dang cute!!!

Kenyon said...

My boys are counting down until this weekend, they cant wait. Glad the boys in your family had fun :)

Tricia said...

That was so cute! Yeah, I always have to laugh at the obsession boys have with throwing rocks in the water! I'll never get it.

Missy said...

Matching and a bunch of pics...what has got into Scotty? Looks like they had tons of "little boy fun". Hey, we are coming to Ethan's game today...YAY!