Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Fun!

My boys were so excited to give me the Mother's Day gifts they made for me at preschool, (thank you Kylie & Staci), so I had to open them right when we got home on Thursday!

There was a fill in the blank card included, highlights were...
Ethan said that I was 100 years old, my favorite thing to do was play Spiderman video games & clean the house, and that I looked pretty in dresses.
Ryal said that I was 30 years old, (pretty close), what made me happy was when dad is nice to me, my favorite drink is milk & my favorite song is "I am a Child of God"

Kali Jarvis, Jessica Taylor & Becky Hamblin put these darling little paper frames together for their primary classes...aren't they just adorable? This is why we love these fun, loving primary teachers in our ward...they are great! It came with a beautiful pink flower too!

Birthday Party for Ema & Mia at Grandma Ann's




CAKE!!!

Kaylee had her 6th grade fieldtrip to the Grand Canyon on Friday

Trophy Party for the Orioles


Ethan made the Allstar Team!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Cutest boys ever that love their Momma. And thanks for posting the "frog pic"...lol. I am sending you some more pics from Ethan's game and Family Night.

holli h. said...

I love it when you write the things that ethan and ryal say! so funny. I miss my lil' nephews.

Chase & Tricia said...

That is so cute! I love your kids...they are the most cute children in the entire world!!

kali and kason said...

so glad you enjoyed the little present we made. you kids are so cute and i just love teaching ryal! he makes my day!

Staci said...

The Mother's Day Books gave us lots of laughs...everyone's answers were pretty funny:) Glad you liked it!

I LOVE those frames that the Primary teachers made...SO CUTE!!!

Ethan made a point at preschool yesterday to tell EVERYONE that he was NOT playing t-ball anymore...he was playing Allstars! It was so cute!

Kenyon said...

I feel like a bad Sunday school teacher...those picture things your kids teachers made are ridiculously cute. Congrats to Ethan, that is so cool!