Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The week before summer vacation...

I went to another jewelry party with the Bead Diva because I just can't help myself!
Didn't leave until 2am...thanks for not throwing me out Wende!
Ethan played in the AllStar Game and his team won!

My sweet, sweet grandmother came in town, along with my uncle Mike, to help out while Tricia and I ran around like chickens with our heads cut off, getting ready for the recital.

We went to the Field of Dreams ball park and watched my brothers baseball game...

We also ran into Neil & Jen, which meant that the kids got to play with Brennan and Tate!

Dress rehearsal started at 8am on Friday and ended at 2pm!

Thanks to all who helped backstage to keep things running smooth. (Especially Carol Stahle...you're a lifesaver!)
I didn't get any pictures like I thought I would because things were just way too busy. But the recital went great. Everyone did a great job. We had an amazing ballroom dancer come in and perform...she'll be teaching for us next year. I did my little solo, and Tricia gave an amazing performance at the end of the night, which put everyone in tears! All of the Company girls presented Tricia with flowers and a book we made for her. (thank you Julie for putting it together) Afterward, we had a big party out on the tennis court at my parents house. We celebrated Tricia's birthday and watched our end of the year video. It was a great way to end the dance year!

This was the only picture I got all night...this is my cute little group of Beg. Cloggers!
Sara Tech, Shaney McCain, Alyssa Moyer, Aubree Carroll, Shaylee Bloomfield, Shantel Ferrin & Catie Carroll.
And Congratulations to all of the girls who made Company for 2008-2009! We had over 60 girls audition this year...it's gonna be a great year!
We spent the rest of the weekend eating and relaxing! (Noah loves cake)
Kaylee left for girls camp with my mom Monday morning & the rest of us went to see the new Indiana Jones movie.
My grandma & Mike left this morning...thank you so much for all of your help! Couldn't have survived without you!!!
Summer classes begin June 16th!
Email me for a schedule:


3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey....hey...thanks for my necklace! Gracie looks so cute in hers! I hope I dress up my kids cute everyday like you. I know I got enough glory for the past two weeks to save me a life time, but I thought about doing my own birthday spotlight on my blog! Ha ha! This is also not a hint...

The Foster Family said...

Honey girl- I love our 2 am beading- it is so much fun for me too! Glad you're hooked! You're daughter looks so cute with her bling- it is so worth it!

Scott and Melissa said...

can i get a schedule.. i wanted madison to take a class this summer.. its us4shores@yahoo.com . thanks!