Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls Night!!!

At the Buttes!!!
Our girls night was all about this girl...

We tricked Tricia last Thursday, we planned all sorts of drama to get Tricia out of her house and to Julie's. Chase was in on it too. Kemra and I snuck in her house, packed an overnight bag, and off the 4 of us were...pretending to get lost in Tempe on an ice cream run!

Wendy's frosty...my favorite!!!



Then...we pulled out the games!



It's harder then it looks! Everything feels like an eyelid!

I got Tricia good!




Beautiful!


Truth or Dare!

I was the bravest and went first...but this is Tricia singing The Little Mermaid, "ah, ah, ahhhh...", outloud in the hallway while a man is out on the ledge talking on his phone. She had to walk by him when she was done. The most embarrassing was our faces!

The next morning was 4th of July! We met my family & Chase for breakfast at the Good Egg.

BBQ at our house that night...














Scott was awesome!
He let me leave all night, got all the kids ready, (matching and all), for breakfast, and then let me take a nap in the afternoon and made all the food for the BBQ! He even did the grocery shopping! Isn't he awesome? What does he even need me for, right?








Hope you had a Happy 4th of July!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so sexy. NOT.

Thats one contest I hope I don't win...

Shauna said...

It looks like you girls had a blast! I love girl nights. The makeover contest is definitely on my next agenda. Comedy!!

Tiffany said...

So fun! I'm so glad you guys got to spend such a fun night all together...no kids! Glad to see that Noah loves popsicles as much as Cash!

Chase & Tricia said...

How can I ever thank you girls enough!?!?! That was so much fun!!! Honestly, it was such a perfectly planned girls outing right before I leave. I'll never forget you and your wannabe southern accent! I am also glad you got to sleep in for once....well, kind of. Such a blast and a memory I'll cherish forever!

Missy said...

How fun! Love the make-up pics, hilarious. Good memories with tricia before she leaves:) We used to frequent the Buttes a few years back...I love that place.

And I love Ryal Boy...he is such a sweetheart. Aunt Missy stinks at presents lately...I think I need an award for that one.

Have fun in CA, we are going to Oceanside next Wed...seriously, can't wait. I have a new number here at the house on Monday A.M, I'll email it to you...free long distance...talk to you soon.

Kenyon said...

That makeup game is hilarious! I love games that make you laugh SO hard. I bet you guys had a blast. Glad you had a great 4th of july :)

holli h. said...

oh gosh! you guys crack me up!!! I wanna have a slumber party at the buttes! fun fun fun!

And I love how photogenic Noah is! haha. I can't wait to go home and squeeze that lil' guys cheeks.

kemra said...

Wow! Who knew we could be so hot!!

I had SO much FUN - we have to do it again sometime!!! THanks for making it happen!!!

Ginny said...

Hello Jheri. This is Ginny Trotter (Chandler's mom) Looks like you are doing very well and Kaylee is getting so big. Chandler was telling me how much he misses his sister and that he hasn't seen her in a very long time. I'd like to get in touch with you so we can get the kids together sometime. Maybe go have some pizza somewhere. Hope to talk to you soon. : )

Ginny

Staci said...

HOW FUN!!! I love that you pulled out the "blindfolded makeovers" game from jr. high days:) You girls all looks great! What a FUN thing to do before Tricia moves...I'm sure she LOVED the surprise!!!