Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy (belated) Birthday Hubby!

So I was too busy to get on here yesterday and post a birthday shout out to my hubby! He turned the BIG 30!!! He spent the day playing in a softball tournament with friends Chris & John.
As I started searching for pictures of Scott, I realized that they all kind of looked like this...

Or like this...


Always in the background, taking care of his kids.
This picture is my favorite of Scott, because he truly is the "Best Dad"!

He likes wearing this one better...

But Scott is such a fun and loving father.

He's always got 2 or 3 kids in his arms.

And they love him soooo much!
He is ALWAYS playing with them!










Daddy's little princess!



The boys just LOVE Scott, he's their best friend.
They copy everything he does.

He's the BEST Hubby ever!

I'm so lucky to have married such a wonderful man. Scott would do anything for the people he loves. He is loving and patient, smart and successful, honest and faithful, happy and fun. I learn something from him everyday. He keeps me motivated and uplifted. I am so thankful to him for being such a wonderful and devoted father and husband! I couldn't have found a better man than Scott.

Happy 30th Birthday Glover!

We had a BBQ party at my mom's Friday night for some of the boys.

Then last night, before Scott and I went out to see DARK KNIGHT-awesome!, we had a little party of our own. The kids made him a cake! LOL

I have a bunch of pictures from our fun vacation...just need to find time to post them. Since we've been back, the kids have been going to camp at USA Gym & Gracie is enrolled in a Tinkerbells & Fairytales Dance Camp.



They stretch, do an arts and craft, and then dress up and dance. So Fun!!!







Thursday night, my mom, Tricia & I had fun staying up until 1pm finishing our Stake Dance Festival dances!






Thye're gonna be awesome!
Gracie got in on it too!!!






Noah's newest hobby...playing with the drumsticks!

Hey, it beats eating cake!

2 comments:

Kenyon said...

Looks like Scott had a great birthday. That program for Gracie looks like so much fun. Saylor would LOVE that :)

Missy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Scotty!! He is such a cute, little daddy! And I am glad you posted the "splits/headstand" pic....it's my fave of him, LOL!

I am here in AZ...I'll call you:)