Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Noah!

Noah was the first child I've had that hasn't come unexpectedly. My water broke in the middle of the night on all 4 of the pregnancies I had before him. He has always done things a little bit different than my others.

His first six months, he never slept longer then 2 to 3 hours. He kept me up every night and I was exhausted all the time! He's always been a true "baby". Loving to cuddle. Whining and whimpering if I left him for too long. He was the first baby I have ever had that did the REAL curl lip cry if his feelings got hurt. He also purrs himself to sleep...so cute! He has been such a joy. He loves being close to mom and dad, which is why we seldom ever leave him anywhere. We love that he always wants to be with us.

His baby nursery theme is baby giraffe!


He is LOVED by his brothers!
This little outfit he has on was Ethan's when he was born. Then Ryal was born one year later on July 5th, and wore it home from the hospital. It was fun to put Noah in it also.
Noah gained weight quickly...my biggest baby ever!
My friend Tiffany and I were pregnant together...taking late night walks, hoping to go into labor anytime. She had her little CASH one week before I had NOAH.




These 5 kids are such a blessing in my life, and they really do love eachother so much! And all of them are so good to Baby Noah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH BOY!!!

9 comments:

Missy said...

Happy birthday to my Noah Fat!!! He is such a cute, little chub. I can't believe he is 1! I love him.

Chase & Tricia said...

I love Noah!!! He is so cute in all these pics! He is such a good boy. If the Lord blesses you with children that have his temperament from here on out, you may be able to have 20!!! I can't believe how big he'll be next time we come back to visit.

Lisa said...

He is So Cute!! Happy Birthday Noah!

holli h. said...

I can't believe how big that lil' big kid is. When I saw him this morning I was like, "sonuva!". HAHA. He's pretty dang cute though.

Kylie said...

We love Noah fat fat!! He is so cute! We have a present for him-- we'll try and drop it by before the week is over!!

Kenyon said...

He is such a cutie!! Happy Birthday to your cute Noah :)

Shauna said...

Happy birthday to your cute little Noah! He is absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

wow, i can't believe cash & noah are both one already! time flies. noah is so cute! he is always so happy at church!

Amelia Johnson said...

Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!