Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Back!

There has been so much going on this last month that I don't think I could write it all on this blog, nor would I want to...
However, my heart goes out to the families who have suffered through tragedies recently. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
On a lighter side, here are some quick highlights of this month:
Gracie learned a new word; Spiderfly-a scary bug
My boys share a bunk bed but they both always sleep on top. Tonight when I asked Ryal to get in bed, he said, "Mom, I don't want to sleep with two guys in my bed!"
After a long day at Kindergarten, Ethan asked, "Is tomorrow Saturday? I don't want to go to school tomorrow & tomorrow & tomorrow!"
The week before school started, I put my kids to work. Just picture the Chicken Dance playing in the background, over and over and over!




Kaylee completed one of her YW Projects by organzing all of the toys in the house!

Higher Ground Company Dance began August 11th. I don't think I've been so busy in my life! It's exciting, but very, very time consuming.
This is Noah, out of the bath for two minutes, rummaging through my Higher Ground Dance stuff. It's what I feel like all the time!
Ethan is starting to really like his new primary teacher...who did this to him on Sunday, (Bro. Chiles!)

Kaylee started Jr. High at Taylor!

Ethan started school at Porter, but has now been accepted over at Franklin East. Can you believe I don't have a picture??? I will say that he picked out his own outfit on the first day of school. He was decked out in Spiderman apparel and accessories. He said outloud while arranging his ensemble, "this is so cool!"

Noah had a little family B-day party.

CHEESE!





We postponed the party especially for Holli, my sister who is here from BYU.




Last weekend, my mom, Kaylee & I drove to Bullhead City for the Cinderella Director's meeting and pool party!



Kaylee with Denise Swartzman, Az. State Director

This was their incredible pool!

And backyard!


Mom, Helen & I

Ryal started pre-school this week with Mrs. Merrill at A-B-C Express-he loves it! We've almost made it through August...it's a miracle!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Okay, this is the cutest post...I miss your family so much!! Tell Kaylee she looks so pretty. Noah already looks like he's gotten so much bigger. I love Ethan's comments and Gracie's "Spiderfly" and Ryal's adorable pre-school picture. You win for cutest kids ever!

Staci said...

Busy Busy Month!!!

Yes...there has been SO MANY tragedies recently...which sure make me stop & think about my life.

Kaylee & Ryal & I'm sure Ethan looked so cute in their 1st day of school pictures!

That pool IS amazing. WOW! Fun place to have a party!

Happy Birthday Noah!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Holy smokes you are busy!!! I love that pick of Noah passed out in your clothes, hahaha! Hey, please please call me when you need help with ANYTHING, I am happy to help and have more free time now that I don't have school anymore.