Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!

So we got to meet Tricia at Disneyland last week! HG was performing, (see the HG website for pictures of the girls), and also participating in a workshop with one of Disney's amazing choreographers. We did 3 days at Disneyland and CA Adventure as a family...so fun!

Kaylee got to bring her BFF, Caroline Haws.

Yep-everyone matched!


Gracie had a leash-and she was not happy about it!


Scott wasn't happy about his name being on the back of his shirt, but I thought it was cute!

Kyle Hiatt nicknamed Scott, "Rhinestone Cowboy!" (They are not rhinestones, they are studs)



Casey Jr.






This is Ryal's BRAVE face...ready to go on Thunder Mountain Railroad!


This is how my boys waited in all of the lines...


Ryal tried to get off of his horse himself, he just hung here like this for along time, without saying anything...funny kid!

Peformance time...Calli and I were pumped and ready to go!

Kaylee got to peform her Co. jazz, her clogging, her hip hop and her solo...she did great!

The last day we ate lunch at Ariel's Grotto, the kids LOVED meeting all of the princesses!

Gracie was all decked out in her "Princess" outfit.





Gracie became obsessed with Minnie Mouse!


Mmmm...dessert!




Kaylee was always off with her friend...
The PIXAR Parade at CA Adventure was awesome! The kids LOVED it!








Ethan was thrilled to see one of his BFF's, Nathan Stahle, at Disneyland! (His sisters dance at HG) They got to do rides while the girls danced at the workshop.

Noah LOVED the bubbles during the parade!

Had to do the face painting...




The last night, the boys got to make their own Light Saber's, (Life Flavors, as Ryal calls them)...Scott insisted that this was their idea...Hmmm....


On Saturday we got to relax and take the kids to the park...

Ethan was having a hard day at the park...


Love that perfect CA weather


Just love blogger sometimes...I could not get this picture to face the right direction. This is Ruby Doo...we celebrated her first birthday Saturday night! (daughter of Martin & Nancy Dodd)



My sweet grandmother purchased tickets for Tricia and I to go with her to see LORD OF THE DANCE! Of course, I LOVED it!!! It was absolutely incredible!

And the perfect end to a perfect vacation was my aunt Nancy buying me the perfect treat for the ride home...Team Edward! (March 21st-girl party! Can't wait!!!)

Sorry for the long post, but it was a long vacation with lots of fun things going on!
Now, back to real life; laundry, bills, making dinner (no churro's for dinner), school, work, yuck! Spring Break-HURRY UP!

8 comments:

holli h. said...

looks like fun! I can't believe you made scott wear that matching rhinestone shirt! haha...

Jheri said...

They aren't rhinestones...they are studs! What was really funny was when nighttime came and all the boys put on their jackets. Scott was the only one with a name on the back of his shirt...so funny!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

How fun! We are going to Disney in April, can't wait! I am sad I wans't there this year with you all and the studio. Tell Tricia to update her blog for goodness sake!!!!

XO Missy

Missy and David Vadasy said...

By the way, WHAT GIRL PARTY?? I want to go!!

Tricia said...

Girl party!?!?!?! I so want to be there. Thanks for a great trip...that was soooo awesome!

Tiffany said...

Love the matching!!! Love Love Love the names on the shirts! So classic!!! Glad you had such a fun, safe trip with no major incidences! YEA!! So fun you got to see your sis and go to Riverdance too...Score!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

By the way, you and I think the exact same....I ordered matching shirts for Mindy, mom, Patience and I for our family vacation....and Nixon and david have about 5 matching shirts with their last name on the back....I can't stop matching people....I think it's an addiction...well and it makes it easier to find people in a crowd :o)

kemra said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm jealous you were able to hang with Tricia.....lucky! (that was supposed to be said in a Napolean Dynamite voice!)

give me a call abt the girl party! I want to come!!!