Friday, December 14, 2007

Fun! Fun! Fun!

So this was my day yesterday...
Ryal (3 yrs.) fell off of his wood locker chest, and the TV followed him down.
Lucky he wasn't hurt worse then he was. We rushed him to the Urgent Care
and they sent him to a pediatric surgeon.




This is him being strong and reading Sports Illustrated!

Not sure how many stitiches he got, but there were two layers of them:(


Moving on...

Wednesday night, the Higher Ground Company girls performed at the Phoenix Suns Game!

Kaylee & Brock got to sit in the 5th row!!!

We got to watch TJ perform!

Kaylee had tons of fun!!!









Just about to go on!

My "awesome" friend Tiffany & her cute, cute daughter Zoie!









Who is it?

The GORILLA!



SUNS won! It was a great game!

Back to my kids...isn't Noah getting so big?!?

Gracie, the Dora fan!

Ethan had his first football practice on Tuesday! He actually played, in the rain, and loved it! Even Ryal wants to play now, they are letting him on the team.
(even if it is the Dolphins)
Kaylee is loving Young Women's







She looks sweet...but she can take on any kid in the nursery...or the primary!!!

5 comments:

Staci said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Poor Ryal!!! That is disgusting, but I'm glad they got him all stitched up. He looked so tuff through it all!

That is awesome that they danced at the Suns game! I had several friends that went to that game & said it was a great game!

I LOVE your boys suits/Gracie's cute dress!!!

Missy said...

Cute post! But, my poor Ryal Boy! So sad, makes me wanna cry. I love him reading Sports Illustrated, so funny.

Kenyon said...

Those pictures were hard for me to take( of the bloody ear), how horrible! I do not look forward to my first emergency like that. I am not great in those situations :). He looked like it didnt even phase him. Your daughter looks like she LOVES dance...how fun that you are so involved with her doing what she loves. I look forward to doing that with Saylor.

Scott and Melissa said...

So sad about Ryal! He looked like a real trooper!

Chase & Tricia said...

Okay, you've got to go to my blog and then click on "Elizabeth Bryant"s link. You'll love it!