Monday, December 3, 2007

TAGGED!

So I was tagged by Cassie Ross. (Sorry it's taken me so long!) Here goes...
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Writing an awesome book, until I realized it was a little too much like the Wizard of OZ.
2. Moving from my first condo to a REAL house!
3. Still riding rides (The Zipper) at the State Fair...won't do that now!
4. Turning myself 180 degrees back around where I started.
5. Saving up money to buy an awesome truck!

5 Things I have on my to-do list today...
1. Put up remainder of Christmas decorations (Take down Halloween ones)
2. Check status of Writer's Strike.
3. Clean house
4. Try on skinny pants, measure how far away they are from fitting me.
5. Plan today's menu...based on how far I was able to get up skinny pants.

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Animal Crackers
2. Grapes
3. Peanut Butter on banana
4. Cookies (especially Amanda Raine's)
5. Pumpkin anything!!!

5 Songs I know the lyrics to...
1. Doo Doo DOO Doo da Dora!
2. Hokey Pokey
3. Almost R-E-S-P-E-C-T..But what is it they sing after, "find out what it means to me, R-E-S-P-E-C-T"...blah! blah! Blah! Da da dee. I can't ever figure that part out!
4. My FAVORITE song, "I Heard Him Come"
5. New York, New York

5 Things I will never wear again...
1. Those round plastic shirt tie thingies..All my shirts were stretched out in the 80's
2. High bangs
3. Fanny pack
4. Spandex
5. Sweat pants with elastic at the ankles!

5 of my favorite toys...
1. Computer
2. Telephone (love a good crank call)
3. Walkie Talkies
4. AirZooka!
5. Drum sticks...been dancing with them this year!

Now I tag Tricia, Missy, Kylie & Julie!

1 comments:

Missy said...

BGE...Biggest Geek Ever! But, that is why I love you so much! Your hilarious. Call you tomorrow, need to chat.