Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So hopefully you had a Merry Christmas!
Our family did!!!

Gracie had so much fun going to all of the parties.

She definately kept everyone busy and informed!

Sunday night was Christmas party at my mom's.







T R O U B L E !

After the gift exchange, my dad carried on his Christmas tradition of reading us some very inspirational Christmas stories!



Scott was able to "steal" the Sacred Grove picture from Holli & I got Tressa's gift of smell good oils and candles! (thanks Tress!)
*Christmas Eve pictures coming later...(forgot my camera and have to borrow pic.'s from Missy & Kylie!)



Christmas Eve...my 3 boys!
Ethan, Noah, Ryal

Noah

Kaylee

Ethan

Ryal
(Gracie fell asleep)

What did Kaylee get from Santa?!?
Hannah Montana tickets!!!
She also made out with Juicy jewelry, Bebe clothes, & Hannah Montana everything (blanket, jewelry, watch, underwear, etc.) And lots of other stuff...she got spoiled this year!
Highlights for Ryal: a couple of awesome Hot Wheel race tracks, a Spiderman bike, a remote Spiderman, a remote control Cars car, the game Hungry Hippos, which was Scott's favorite growing up!

Ethan made out with Spiderman everything! Highlights: Spiderman training studio, remote control Spider truck, remote Spiderman, Sandman tower, Spiderman bike

Gracie starts dance in January, so she got some fun new dance clothes, tap & ballet shoes, Dora kitchen, Dora skee ball, make-up, jewelry, lots of dress up shoes!!!, and lots of other fun Dora things. However, she enjoyed Ryal's cars just as much as anything else!





Gracie gave my mom a makeover!





Strawberry waffles for breakfast...with Whipped Cream of course!



Grandpa Hale helped Ethan learn to ride his new bike!


But it was freezing, so we bailed on the bike and went inside to play Star Wars!



TJ had more fun with this then the kids did!


This was Gracie's favorite gift...the Dora dance mat! What she likes best is the Dora outfit, but the DVD is cool too because it's fun to watch even without the dance mat. And of course, she loves annoying us with her maracas!
(she played the DVD over & over all afternoon!)


And this is something that I didn't get to do Christmas Day! I was up wrapping presents until 5am! It was fun at first because a lot of my family members were over hangin', but when they left at 2am, those last 3 hours were soooo long!

We did have a wonderful Christmas! Lots of yummy food, which I did indulge in, and am paying for now! But good times! Thanks everyone for all of the yummy treats!
And I do want to say that we went and saw Enchanted yesterday & it was awesome! Highly recommend it!

9 comments:

Staci said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Lots of FUN toys in your house! My mom was up til 5am too! I'm not looking forward to having that many presents to wrap!

Chase & Tricia said...

Christmas was so fun!!! That post is adorable. Your kids are the cutest!

Kenyon said...

I spent 2 hrs tonight setting up and playing with that spiderman studio, that is so funny. My boys both LOVE it, its actuall pretty cool. Cute pajamas on your boys, your kids really are so cute. Oh and trust me, if eating sweets was a competition over the Holidays I definately won, and I am definately paying now. Why does their even have to be such thing as stupid calories :(
P.s-Danny Boy does still work their. He has been their forever huh?!

Kylie said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Looks like a fun and successful Christmas! I sent you the Christmas Eve pics...hopefully you got them!

•stephanie• said...

pretty sure i wanna be gracie when i grow up . . . or at least have her clothes. sounds like your christmas was the merriest!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Jheri!

Long time no see! I saw your Christmas card at my mom and dad's this year--what a cute family you have! Looks like life is great!

Natalie (Robson) P.

Suzy Cummard said...

Glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas.
ALl the DORA stuff... I am gonna send ELlie on over. Ha ha!!

AND as for your HANNAH MONTANA FAN... LUCKY!!!! I loved at Halloween when she told me all of the details & accessories I needed to have to be the part! She is so cute.
I will say that I am pretty sad to not teach them anymore!

(I had so much to catch up on, just on your blog! WOW!)

Missy said...

Glad to see Santa was so generous to my Nieces & Nephews! Looks like a great Xmas. Loving my new shirt. I miss you guys, call me when you get back. Hope you are having fun...and catching some much needed Zzzz's.

Brooklyn said...

Guess what Jheri? I have a blog. Check it out! Love, Brooklyn