Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

How's your special day going so far?
Mine all started off with this hilarious little package that Tiffany White brought me yesterday while I was teaching dance lessons. I crack up when I think of her pulling over on the side of the road to buy it! Thanks Tyf!

The rest of our holiday has gone like this...
Woke up early to curl Kaylee's hair for school, (took a whole hour!)
Sent the boys off to school with their Spiderman and CARS Valentine's!
(They were soooo excited!)
Skipped Gracie's dance lessons due to lack of sleep, went back to bed instead. Came home and listened to all of the kids fight all day about whose eating whose candy!
Made Valentine Heart, mini-cakes with the kids, and ate half of them!
Noah pooped ALL over the place, but mostly up his back...(I spared you the pictures!!!)
Scott came home to bring us lunch and brought me this cute little bouquet of flowers! (Thanks babe!) It's special because it has Tulips & Roses, both my favorite flowers:)
Forgot to call my brother for his birthday...which I will now do as soon as I finish this post!
TJ, my awesome STUD of a brother, is now 28!

Who else could pull off Wolverine?


He's also the bestest, awesomest uncle ever!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE TJ!

And tried to catch some cute pictures of the kids making their Valentine's last night, but whenever I turn my camera on, this is what they do...












From my CRAZY family to yours...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to TJ...I forgot that we share the same b-day! You definitely have your hands full and you make it look so easy. It sounds like you had some very eventful weeks.

holli h. said...

I effin' miss your kids. I love the pictures of them making crazy faces. so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up. Love your kids faces, and where was I when you were making those cakes??? I could have shared the calories with you...ha ha!

Lori said...

That is hilarious! Your kids are so cute, and so are you!

Kenyon said...

What a funny post, I love it and relate in many ways...kids faces for pictures, eating all the cupcakes I make (Im a sugar addict), lack of sleep etc, etc. :)Cute family.