Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's the Small Stuff that Counts!

Today, as I was dropping off the preschool carpool, and feeling a little discouraged about all the many things I had left to accomplish today, and wondering if I was really accomplishing anything at all, Karen Udall came running out of her house to give me this beautiful little bouquet of flowers with a card that read, "You're Amazing! Thanks for all you do!" It was just what I needed to lift my spirits and re-energize me for the events in the weeks ahead.
And it reminded me how important the "small stuff", like taking the time to tell someone something nice, really is!
It made my day! Thanks Karen!!!

2 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

She is so thoughtful- it's true-it's the simple things that really make your day!

Unknown said...

how sweet!!!