Friday, February 22, 2008

Name Brand Dress Party!


Come and join us for a day of shoppin fun!

The Dress Lady is coming from California! She only comes twice a year...so don't miss her. She'll be bringing factory direct designer dresses selling for $60-130 in catalogs and department stores. Tons to choose from, infant, Size 2T-14, and even 2 piece skirt sets. All priced from $20-37!!! Just in time for Easter!!! My favorite thing is that I can match my two girls (ages 12 & 2). She has such a wide variety of dresses, both my girls LOVE them! So invite anyone and everyone that you know that has girls or will be having girls (the infant dresses are hard to resist!). Hope to see you there! Monday, Feb. 25th from 1-3pm at Higher Ground Dance Studio (Hale Residence) 1130 S. Lyn Rae Sq. Mesa 85204 Let's go shopping crazy together!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

This is Tricia. It makes me want to buy a dress for my hope chest...if I had a hope chest! So awesome!

kemra said...

Yeah! I totally am coming!

Kenyon said...

Bummed I couldnt make it, hope you had fun :)