Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Back!

So...this is pretty much how my life has been for the past two weeks!



She was pretty proud of herself. Thank goodness for washable markers!


Poor Noah! Gracie is always "playing" with him
So life has been really busy! I apologize for staying away. I haven't had time for one more thing, and mostly, I've been super sick!!! BUMMER! But, here's a quick look into our last couple of weeks...

Higher Ground Dance Studio Company Dancers performed at the Roadrunners game on Jan. 30th! They had a great time! Scott took the boys to an NFL Superbowl event, so Gracie & Noah came to the game with me!

Gracie had a great time!



The girls got to hang out in the locker room...they thought that was so cool!



Gracie wouldn't leave the mascot alone, she followed him all over the place!



Gracie has still been enjoying dance lessons...


This is her signature move...every time we tell her dance, this is what she does!
Last weekend we had fun with the fam...basketball night at the Stake Center!

Ryal kept standing on the red line, waiting for someone to throw him the ball...he totally wanted in the game!

Gracie played peek-a-boo all night on the stage



Monday night was Hale Family Night at my house...we celebrated Skyler & TJ's b-day's. Tressa made the best ice cream cake I've ever had!






I get to plan all of the parties in our ward as Activites Chairman, and Friday we had our Adult Valentine Party...it was a "10 Cow" Luau!




Holly was our "lei" girl

Hostess with the Mostess!
Lori Hamblin, our RS Pres., was kind enough to let us use her backyard...she was such a help to me in putting this all together! (thanks Lori!)

"Sweet Coconut" came and performed for us...totally awesome!

This is Scott doing the Hakka!


This is the time of year we are frantically ordering our costumes...the other day, costumes arrived for my 3-4 yr. old class, SO... I had my boys try them on to see how they looked! (don't worry, I don't usually let my kids wear my dancers clothes!)

They loved putting them on...even with the pink bows!
(Yep Missy, that's Ethan in Kara's costume!)



And Saturday, the boys had their last football game of the season!

Ethan, Zachary, Rylan & Ryal

They were so excited to get their trophies!

They LOVE football!

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Can I just say that Gracie cracks me up!!!

Kylie said...

(and so do the boys trying on the costumes!! Great future wedding viedo material!)

Unknown said...

yay, my primary boys!!! i miss them so much! it;s fun seeing pics of them! the pics of ethan & ryal in the dance costumes is hilarious! one to show their girlfriends when they're older! ha ha! and my mom! i miss her! (: cute post!

Kenyon said...

I ditto Kylie, Gracie makes me laugh. Sounds like you have been one busy Mamma!

Missy said...

GEEZ LOUISE...NO WONDER WHY YOU'RE SICK!!! Slow down girl. Gracie rocks, she is the funniest 2 year old I know. Looks like your Dancers did great and that your Luau was da'bomb. I am disappointed in Scott's Hakka...he is supposed to be shirtless and in a skirt! (lol) I love your hair curly.

Tricia said...

Okay, that post was awesome! You're crazy...you've done a ton! I love love love Ethan and Ryal in those dance outfits-that is hilarious!

kemra said...

I was trying to pick a favorite picture - but there were too many great ones - so i have to go for a top 5 (in no particular order!) Gracie coloring on Noah, Ethan & Ryal in those fabulous dance costumes, Gracie with her icee & popcorn, You looking smoking hot at the 10-cow luau (your hair was fabulous!), or "sweet coconut's" performance! Thanks again for another entertaining post!

It was fun to see you last night!

Staci said...

You've been a BUSY girl!!! That was SO nice of your friend to bring some flowers by---those small things can mean SO much!

I love the pic of your dancers in the lockers. Looks like fun!

Your kids get cuter every single day!

I like the "10 cow Luau"idea!!! So fun!

Sorry you've been sick, hope you feel better soon! How bout if I take Ryal & Ethan off your hands every Tues/Thursday from 9:30-11:30, so you can rest up:)