Sunday, October 21, 2007

I have to admit that I spent WAY to much time making movies on Jib Jab...it's so addicting! The kids love it! And I also dedicated almost 2 hours last weekend to having Optimus Prime call everyone I know. I am a dork! Tons of fun though. Go to http://www.transformersmovie.com/
You'll have a blast!
So today was the Primary Program in our ward.
Kaylee & Ethan both participated and Kaylee played the prelude music.
Unfortunately, I had to sit up on the stand with Ethan and I also had to say his part for him. But he sang his songs and was proud of himself when it was over. That's what matters!Here is the dress Gracie wore today...and she ran away from me after church and tripped and fell in the street...the dress is now black at the bottom! The last time she ran away from me was after Noah's blessing, she fell in the neighbor's cactus!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Ok..so it was you! LOL!!!
I totally got that message on my answering machine you DORK!
I am worried, I think I need to get you out of your house a little more away from kids...Transformers Prankcaller!

I love Gracie Girl and her cute dress. And Kaylee's dress is so cute too, love it. And of course you know how much I love Ethan. And great now I can't leave anyone one out...I heart Ryal & Noah! And I guess you & Scott (splits boy)lol.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Your family is so cute. It looks like you and Scott have lots of fun as a family. I love that you have a blog now.