Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween 2007

Kaylee 11yrs.

Ethan 4 yrs.

Ryal 3 yrs.

Gracie 22 months

Noah 13 weeks


This is Noah all dressed up at the Glover FHE Halloween Party!




It was a lot of fun. Grandma had lots of games to play and had bought lots of fun little Halloween toys. Grandma Ann gave them play-doh to make an oil lamp for the lesson.





Everyone played Red Rover in their costumes


Then they had potato sack races...

Gracie didn't get too far!

Grandma gave them all little bags and had them trick or treat at her house

Which means they got LOTS of candy!

Couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough

Everyone had a blast!

Emalee (Mark &Missy), Kaylee, Mia(David & Kylie), Brooklyn (Mark & Missy), Powell(David & Kylie), Ethan, Ryal, Kara (Mark & Missy), Dylan (Mark & Missy), Gracie, Garrett (Mark & Missy), & Baby Noah in the front

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow...you must have a fabulous scanner and a great picture taker (at Grandma Ann's)! Just kidding!! Your kids are so cute and you are so good to get their pics taken in their costumes! I'm glad we have such fun cousins!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are the CUTEST! My comment has bias I'm sure. Happy Halloween!

Jheri said...

Thanks Kylie for your help...I need to get with the program ha? Can't believe I forgot my camera!
And thanks Trish for your bias, but I do expect to have the cutest kids even after yours are born!j/k

Kenyon said...

What a fun Grandma! How fun. I love getting cousins together.

Missy said...

Yah Jheri, a "real blogger" would have her camera in hand at all times! This was fun. I love all my nieces and nephews, they were so cute! I am laughing thinking of Gracie fluffing around everywhere in her fluffy pumpkin costume! I am glad it's over too though.

Turkey Time, yay, except you are not gonna be here. Will your family adopt us for Thanksgiving? j/k.

What time is it...? (HSM shout-out)

QUAD RIDING SEASON!!!
Let's get planning!