Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Scott & Jheri...
Happy Anniversay Slumber Party!So, Scott & I celebrated our Anniversary in September, and instead of going out to dinner, or buying gifts, or doing the things we would normally do, we booked a 1200 sq. ft. hotel room at the Wigwam in Phoenix and had a little overnight with the kids. It was so much fun. We ate yummy food, rented movies, jumped on the bed...everything you do at slumber parties!

All the kids took turns playing "wash the dishes"...

"WASSUP!"
Even Noah had his turn...he had fun too!

Kaylee brought her light show ipod speaker, and we turned off all of the lights and had a dance party...everybody got down...including Scott!

Ryal was a dancing machine


Kaylee showing off some of her break dancing moves



Scott showing off his



This was Ethan's attempt...not too bad!



Jumping on the bed was the highlight of the night



ICE CREAM...everyone's favorite thing to eat before bedtime!



BATHTIME!
The kids didn't have any toys for the bath, so I gave them the mini shampoo and conditioner bottles to play with in the tub. Well this was a jet jacuzzi tub and those jets were strong! I turned my back and within seconds this is what happened!

It made such a mess...it was awesome!


Gracie couldn't even get out...



There was a fun playground right across from our room.
We played soccer and let the kids run around.



We rented bikes and rode all over and around the golf course...
it was such a pretty place!



Ethan finally learned how to ride a bike!



They had an awesome pool with a fun water slide
This was Kaylee being cool because there were some "hot" teenage boys working the BBQ



SNUGGIE!


Ryal & Ethan
Having fun in the sun!

4 comments:

Kenyon said...

Looks like so much fun. I love taking minny vacations to hotels to escape normal life for awhile. Happy Anniversary!

Missy said...

(Clap,Clap,Clap)

That is me (your Blogging Coach) being so proud of my new Lil blogger. Great job on this post.

Mark especially loved the one shot of Scott doing the splits upside down. I said it was a Break Dancing Move, Mark says it's the Splits.(he's not gonna let Scott live it down)

I love these kids so much!

Chase & Tricia said...

I love this post! Your kids are the cutest! I hope mine are that cute!

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute. How fun for you to take the whole family to celebrate your anniversary. I love the bathtub pictures. How fun to let the kids do that when it's not your house! It looks like you all had a ton of fun, I'm jealous!