Saturday, November 3, 2007

Noah is 3 months old & the State Fair was AWESOME!


My little Noah boy is 3 months old today! Time just flies by!
He is the sweetest little guy and just loves being held.
He still eats nonstop and cannot handle being put down,
but I LOVE it! He's my little teddy bear.





I have a whole baby giraffe theme going on


3 weeks old and dressed up for TJ's wedding

He LOVES his daddy!


We put pajamas on him...
that doesn't mean he sleeps at night


My three boys!
Ethan & Ryal LOVE him so much!

He's my little stud!
I LOVE you Noah boy!!!


The State Fair


Higher Ground Dance Studio performed at the fair on Friday



Sorry, I didn't get pic.'s of the dances because I was running the music

We took the kids early and had a great time!



After the performance, SuperDad,(aka my wonderful husband),
took the kids home and Kaylee & I stayed to carry out our yearly tradition of
watching the hypnotist show. Only the hypnotist wasn't there this year! BUMMER!
We still had a great time though! But I was ready to go home by 11pm, I missed my kids & my hubby!

Chase was making this awesome face and doing this
really cool dance move all night
Julie and her date, Ryan
Kelsey Pitney, one of my dance students
stayed and hung out with us all night!
What is this? This is an AirZooka!
Only the most awesome thing I've ever spent my money on,
other then the personality analysis test I took at the fair
that was based on my handwriting, that was pretty awesome too!
But the AirZOOka was the best!
You pull back the knob and then let go, it sends air flying across the room
and hits the person in front of you. I bought it because a worker was doing it to
me and it freaked me out! I could not figure out what was going on.
I did it to Scott as soon as I got home. He was sleeping because it was
midnight, but he still thought it was awesome!
Kaylee HAD to get a picture of herself!

This is Tricia doing her victory pose for beating Chase & I
down the slides, however, she totally cheated and went
about 3 seconds before us, so it was totally in vain!





6 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

I did not Cheat!! Last I remember, in a race, you go when a neutral party (usually the person in charge of the race) says go! That's what I did.

Anonymous said...

Trish- you totally cheated. I was the "neutral photographer", and I saw the whole thing.

Jheri buns- RYAN, not Brian.

Kylie said...

Way fun pics!!!I still can't get David to go to the fair...maybe someday Mia will perform there, then he'll have to go!!

Kylie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Yay NOAH FATTIE! I can't believe 3 months has flown by.
So fun! It looks like you guys had a blast at the fair! You and your Airzooka are hilarious. And BTW, Mark says that he was more than happy to bring his weapons to your house cuz he knows how much you love them...he thought he was so funny last night. He repeated your convo at least 2 times to me and I was standing right next to him the first time. Anyways, see you at dance today, Kara is excited!

Staci said...

Can Ethan/Ryal bring the Air-Zooka for Show & Tell?!? I want to see it work:)

Looks like you had a fun time at the state fair...all your kids are SO adorable!!!

I love the pic of your boys in their white shirts & ties-SO CUTE!

Happy 3 Months Noah! PS-I love the giraffe theme, so cute!