Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Week

So, this week, we've just been hanging out. I went with my sister in law,Tressa, to the new mall. We took the kids with us...nothing like two double strollers!! (Sorry Tress)






Tressa & Noah


Good times...


FOOTBALL

Ethan is signed up to play NFL Flag Football in January.
He is all excited about it. So we bought him a Spiderman
football and some football jerseys. Him & Ryal have
been practicing in the backyard.

Ya, this is Ethan catching the ball!















Tackle!!!


My boys...future NFL Stars!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Well, I am pretty sure that Garrett & Dylan will pave the way in the NFL for Ethan & Ryal. They will hear they are Glovers' and give them an instant contract...LOL! They are so cute, I love it. I want to go to their games! Yah, 2 double strollers...no fun, I've done it. But, you got out to the new mall, it's cool huh?! So, are you thinking about "the cabin", I have been, let's just ditch it all and go!!! We are very bad together, if it was up to us, we would vacation 24/7...someday right? See you at dance!

Unknown said...

ethan is probably SO excited about his football! i can't wait to hear about it on sunday :) i went out to the mall a couple weeks ago... i liked it! your kids are all SO cute!!!

Chase & Tricia said...

wait- what new mall? Where? And why wasn't I invited? Ethan and Ryal are too cute!!!