Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Kaylee is finally 12!!!!

She was thrilled to have the house "Beehived" for her B-day!
Kaylee has always been such a fun kid! She loves being involved in EVERYTHING, so she keeps me very busy! Didn't have time to get out old baby pictures today, but I posted some of her favorites! I'm grateful to be her mother. Not only is she fun and outgoing and talented, but she truly is a very sweet girl. She's always very aware of other people's feelings. The littlest gesture makes Kaylee so excited! She has a very strong testimony at such a young age and is very obedient. I'm so proud of her! I can't believe she is 12 years old!
She's a good big sister!


Loves quading!

And the beach...

Daddy daughter dinner



Phoenix Suns B-day Party!



Phoenix Suns Performance!

Egyptian Woman in the musical "Joseph"
(with her best friend Caroline)

Las Vegas vocal competition...she was on TV!

Cinderella Slumber PARTY!

Pageant Parties & "Stuff"





Cheering Tricia on at Miss Arizona

International Talent Winner!





Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!! We have her present and I was going to drop it by until Powell decided to sit in the sink and flood the bathroom...so fun!! Maybe we'll stop by this weekend when David is home and can help keep the kids controlled!! Ü

Missy said...

Yay Kaylee! Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 12! Wow, how time flies. You are such a sweet, loving, talented, beautiful girl...I hope you had a great day and had lots of fun! We will bring your present tomorrow after dance! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy 12th Kaylee! Love ya, girl!

•stephanie• said...

wow, kaylee . . . you look so old and beautiful in that last photo. i hope amelia sees this post. she loved being your teacher. happy birthday!

Suzy Cummard said...

WHat thE PiMp My BiKe?? HA Ha, I love it.

I love Kaylee.
Now she can finally be with her friends in YW's!! NO more kids being "immature" in PrIMaRy!!!!
You are so lucky to have her. AND so are all of her younger bro's & sister!!!

Jheri- you ware me out. You are amazing. I can not believe how much you can do & still have it together & do a great job at everything!

One more thing.. where the heck did you get those adorable jammies for your girls? I am in love.

Jheri said...

Jammies are from the "Lucky Princess". She sews for girly girls. Anything you want...she does. You should see some of my other stuff from her. Embroidered crown shirts with the girls names on them. I got some cute camo and zebra stuff. She rhinestones, ebroideres, sews, anything you want! She also does bedding, diapers bags, bling bows & pacifiers...she's awesome! And not super expensive!