Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our Week

So, most of my friends don't have a blog and I have to email them every time I post something, so sometimes I feel like I am doing this in vain. (get with it friends!) However, I love to post embarrassing pictures of Chase, so that's mainly why I keep it up!

This week was busy, lots of errands, loans (work stuff), dance, and most of all, our studio was getting ready for their first dance competition of the year.

So this is what I wake up to at 4:30am

Somehow, Gracie was missing that morning, but she's usually there too

The littlest kids & I have fun while Ethan and Ryal are at school

Notice the sock on Gracie's left hand...she is obsessed with wearing socks on her hand

She took it upon herself to feed Noah...and she's multitasking as she watches The Little Mermaid




Kaylee competed her new solo, "BIG TIME", for the first
time at the Starbound Dance Competition on Friday and
she brought home the GOLD!





Some of our competing soloists...

Steamed Heat-Brynn Hiatt

HEY PACHUCO-Jessica Farnsworth

BARB!
One of my favorite people!
(sister to Miriam King & aunt to Tenna & Sarah)

Mini Company-"Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf"


Starlette Company-"Cruella De Ville"

Kaylee, and her friend Brynn




Pink Panther-Jr. Company

And "Cruella De Ville" won Overall Petite Small Group number for 8 & Under!!!

Awesome job Tricia!!!

Unfortunately, most of the girls left before our photo opportunity
and today our older girls, (Elite & Summit), are competing

We went to dinner afterward, and guess what we found...

But instead of eating at THE OFFICE, we went to California Pizza Kitchen where Chase challenged me to a Tap Dancing, Time Step race...nice fat dance! But who's the best...me, of course!!!

15 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i mostly love the picture of noah in the really pink bed. so cute.

Jheri said...

Yes,well, the truth is, no one ever sleeps in the pink bed, everyone sleeps in my bed!

Missy said...

So, am I not good enough reason to post? Whatever, I comment on EVERY POST you do. Besides, I am your only "real" friend anyways...lol! Love this, looks like the Dance Girls did awesome...I can picture Brooklyn in there, someday. And aren't you a hot little mama! Feel like I haven't seen you in forever. What about this next Saturday...quads? Maybe after Scott gets off work and we can take dinner out there with us? Let me know. Keep posting.

Jheri said...

HELLLOOOOO! I told you...we are going to CALI for Thanksgiving! Member? You were so jealous! But I do want to go quading! The next Saturday is my ward party and I'm in charge, so I can't go then either...how about the next Saturday? Wait...do you want to just call me and I'll try to get you a reservation in my book?

Anonymous said...

There are no words for that last photo, you've rendered me speechless.

Missy said...

Damn you.

No fair.

That is all.

(lol)

Anonymous said...

Look at you all chummy with a U of A Wildcat Fan. You should be ashamed.

Tricia said...

This is Tricia- not Chase! Great post! Your kids' pics are so cute. I especially love the Gracie multi-task one. I forgot to get pics of my older girls darn it! Great pic of Chase! I have such a well-rounded husband- he can do anything! :)

Kylie said...

Ok, Powell always does the sock on his hands thing too--you would think they are related or something! And I love Gracie's multi-tasking!! Powell ALWAYS has to have his hand in Mia's carseat...not sure why, but he has to be touching her. And aren't you glad you have a king bed now with all those kids in the bed!?!

Kenyon said...

Sounds like a busy week! Your son is getting big, he is precious. Im wondering where you found that Office restaurant?!

Suzy Cummard said...

You are always on the go.. and nevermind that you do it all perfectly & you have how many kids... FIVE????
How do you do it?
You are amazing.

I loved this post, Gracie feeding the baby, all the dance pics, & "The Office" restraunt.. was it supposed to be like the show? How funny. Where was that at?

I have gotta give some love for your ALMOST OUT OF PRIMARY DAUGHTER- while her & I were having a conversation today, she did not even realize that she was dancing as she told me a story. I didn't point it out to her, because I loved it! I love her! I used to (maybe still do *wink) & when I realize it, I feel so dumb! BUT I LOVED it when she was doing it.

Getting excited for the Cinderella thinger -mr- jig... I told Ellie & she keeps asking when she goes! HA HA

Jheri said...

Okay, The Office restaurant is at 40th St. & Deer Valley. Right off of the freeway there is a ton of shopping and fun places to eat. Had no clue it was there..but it was!

kemra said...

I'm so glad that you keep posting! You are so entertaining - you have to keep doing it! Way to go Kaylee!

Cassie said...

Yay, good job girls. Brynn and her family were our neighbors a few years ago. You look awesome Jheri!

Unknown said...

looks like you had a fun week. I love the picture of all the kids in your bed. That will probably be me someday. I love having Noah in bed with me!