Friday, November 2, 2007


Okay, so I have to admit that every time I get on this thing, my mind starts singing..."Blog, Blog, Bo Blog, Banana Fana Fo Flog..." and it's so annoying because then I have that song in my head for the next hour.
So today was the day that Tricia & I started at the Fit Stop!

What's the Fit Stop?

It is this KILL YOU personal training facility. I LOVE/HATE it!

Tricia & I went there after I had Gracie when Tricia was training for
Miss Arizona.

We were up at 4:30am, actually I was up at 4:30 in the morning and knocking on Tricia's door at 5:03 am, to which she finally opened the door, in robe, while I waited for her to get ready...nothing's changed since last year. Anyway, we work out at 5:30 in the morning MWF. You know it's early when it's still dark when you're driving home!!!

Yes, this is us. Tricia is already cute & thin and I am a fatty. But our goal is to get stong again!

Used to be able to do 150 push ups! Tried last week, could only do 5! Pathetic!!!


ANTHONY

Our favorite trainer greeted us with open arms!

POP STAR!

Well, actually a Porter Pops star!
Kaylee
had a recital last night at her school & did great!
She had a solo and sang the song
"Oh What a Beautiful Mornin' "
Brought the house down! I was proud!




So, Halloween night was a lot of fun!

We went trick-or-treating in my neighborhood for an hour
and then hit Lyn Rae Square







Karen Udall is hilarious!
And her husband dressed up as Donald Trumph!




So, normally my mom is sportin' her Roger Rabbit dance
But Halloween night she was showing off her new move...
The Charlie Brown!



Saw lots of interesting things that night



Daniel, Holly & Ray





Skyler was SLASH for Halloween!





Tricia joined us in the square for some trick-or-treating

So did TJ & Tressa

















Gracie was OUT as soon as we got home!

Kaylee was a SCARY Clown in the Haunted House all night!


She definately scared CHASE...


Who was a BIG Baby anyway!!!
Halloween was a lot of FUN!







Last weekend, we went to the MHS Homecoming game
because Ryan, Scott's youngest brother, was nominated
for Homecoming King & Tricia was dancing with the
Alumni Cheerleaders!

The kids were all excited to go!






Earlier that day, the Glover's had rented a Corvette for
Ryan's Homecoming Parade!
They brought it by to give the kids a ride!
Gracie wanted to drive!




Fun week!

Now, "What Time is it?" HSM shout out, (Missy?)

Turkey & Quad Riding time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Jheri! Yes, the fit stop is amazing-we'll have a blast! Your kids are so cute!

Tricia

Missy said...

Stop the madness now with your "fit stop" pic...you are killing me!!! I love it. What you really need to say when you say that you're a "fattie" is that you have given birth to 4 Children in just over 4 years...not exactly a cakewalk for a body. And seriously...150 pushups...INSANE, I can do like 12 Girl Ones. If I didn't live so far I would join you two, but I have been there done that with the 4:30 in the AM business for 5 years, I will be sleeping...very lazy over here. And yes, quad time, we need to start ours, they probably need a nice tune-up. Yay. Are you at the State Fair tonight? Better have your camera.

Missy said...

ok, I just re-read my comment and what I meant to say was "5 kids-4 within 4 years". I never forget my Little Kaylee Pop-Star/Dancer/Actress/Sweetest Little Girl Ever, but a total "chicken", and Poser on the Corvette...I love it! I love her.

That is all, I just had to clarify that I know you have 5 kids and not 4 cuz I sounded dumb on my first comment.

What is new though, I love to be dumb on Blogger, this comment is probably dumber than the first.

You better be cheering for the DEVILS today...jump on the Bandwagon Jheri!

kemra said...

I seriously love your blog! It is so entertaining, and ALWAYS makes me laugh! Love the Halloween costumes too!

kemra said...

We are going to try to get together sometime soon for lunch or dinner or something! You should totally come!