Sunday, January 6, 2008

My longest post ever!

Kaylee had a great Christmas vacation! She had b-day parties, played with friends, hung out with family in town, BUT, one of her favorite things over the break was spending the night at her friend Madison Curtis' house! Madison is currently the Intl. Cinderella Mini-Miss. Pictured below are the girls a couple of years ago when Madison won the State Mini-Miss title. (Kaylee won the Overall Intl. Talent award that year!)


Pageant Princesses

Sleeping Princesses

While they were having fun, we had some Cinderella fun of our own!


With the Greiger's!!!! Our long time Cinderella friends (1989)

Pam & Tina, and Tina's boyfriend Scott


We miss you guys! So good to see you!!!



Favorite gifts from Christmas this year...




Scott's stylin' shirts



My watch, because it came from my friend Tiffany Kempton, who knew I wanted one from the boutique we went to, and went back and got it for me! Thanks Tyf!





So I promised Christmas Eve pictures...We spent Christmas Eve at the Glover's house. We acted out the Nativity, ate lots of good food, and had a gift exchange.











We also spent most of New Year's Eve at the Glover's house and the kids got to do lots of fun firecrackers. Then we went back to my house at about 11pm and spent some time with my family.

I forgot to spotlight my sister Holli, who just had her "Golden Burtday", as Tricia would say. She turned 20 on the 20th of December! Holli goes to school at BYU and just left back to school today. It was lots of fun having her home!


Party Poopers!



On New Year's Eve Gracie fell hard and tore up her face. A fishing game, fishing pole actually went through the skin to her gums. Poor Gracie Girl!

On New Year's Day, Scott's brother Chris came home from his mission in Argentina!!! We met him at the airport with our "VOTE FOR CHRIS"
T-shirts on. (Chris wants to be a politician)







Chris with baby Ethan, Mia Maria, & Noah Boy!

We took a quick trip to the snow before the Christmas Break was over. We went to Michael & Tiffany Kempton's cabin in Pinetop. The kids loved it!




















Kempton Family




Ryal

Ethan


When is it okay to eat yellow snow? When it is sprinkled with "lemelade", as Ethan says.







Ethan warming his cold feet!





This is my favorite picture! I snapped a shot as they were running back up to the car, and if you click on this picture, you see both of their tongues hanging out of their mouths! All of my kids do that, and Scott does it all the time! So funny!

Noah & Cash...one week apart!
(they are 5 months old)





Gracie Princess, attacking Scott's face!



Gracie Princess throwing a tantrum in the snow!






Noah doesn't bounce in the bouncer, he sits like a blob and tries to eat it!


FOOTBALL!
The boys had their first game on Saturday...they did awesome!
Grandma Ann, TJ, Tressa, Tricia & Chase all came to cheer them on!






They all LOVE those mouth pieces!




Poor Gracie had to get up EARLY in the morning to go to the game, (8am), and was snoring like a bear in the backseat by 10am. Pretty funny!


Sorry for the ridiculously long post. I had too much to catch up on! Back to real life this week! Hope everyone enjoyed their break!

9 comments:

kemra said...

I love all the pictures! Your posts always make me laugh! It is fun to see what you and your kids have been up to! Looks like fun!

•stephanie• said...

i'm exhausted. you are a marathon poster! loved the "office" tees and blingy watch. i wish that was MY family welcoming home a missionary instead of looking forward to/dreading the day Drew leaves! talk about a good news/bad news situation. thanks for sharing your happy holiday with us.

Kenyon said...

Quite an eventful post:) My favorites are definately Gracie throwing a fit, she makes me laugh and I dont even know her, reminds me of Saylor walking around like she owns the place, every place lol:)She is so cute. Thats cool that your boys started football, I bet they love it and feel so big. I love the watch that your friend got you.

Kylie said...

All those pictures look like so much fun!! The cabin pictures are so cute!!

Missy said...

Like the new background! Lots of fun going on in your fam. I can't wait to go to the Boys Games! They crack me up. See ya lata today.

Missy said...

P.S. We need to do a Cabin thing again...I hate how I have to book so far in advance with you, pencil us in K? You know cuz we are all about Vacations...who cares about anything else...LOL!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Staci said...

What a FUN post! I loved looking at all your pics. Looks like you have had an eventful last few weeks! I love the "That's what she said" shirt ...ANYTHING Office is well-liked in our house!

OH...I FINALLY got your email from Kylie & sent you an invite to my blog:)

Unknown said...

You guys have way too much fun! I love the office shirts that your husband & brother (?) had on. I also love your new background with the crowns!