Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hannah Montana!


Tonight was the Hannah Montana concert, and Kaylee & I were there!
Kaylee had an absolute blast, and kept turning to me during the concert to say "thank you!"

Hannah is lowered down in this box at the beginning of the show...it was pretty cool!

Just picture about a million screaming girls!







She changes her clothes about a million times, but half way through the show, she leaves the stage as Hannah Montana and comes back up from the stage floor as Miley Cyrus!

We stood and sang every song!




Kaylee was in heaven!


What else have we been up to?
Monday, I took the kids to Freestone Park!

Cami came along too:)




Kids favorite ride...Ferris Wheel!

Ryal & Gracie up above
Ethan & Powell down below

Ethan with his cousin Powell (David & Kylie)

Noah Boy!
(5 mths. old & 21 lbs!)

Mia Maria!
(David & Kylie)

The Gang, eating lunch!

Everyone loved feeding the ducks!

Especially Gracie!!!



Kaylee also got to do Build a Bear this weekend! (her favorite store)
She's had a pretty eventful couple of days...and I'm exhausted!

7 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

Aww.. so cute!! I bet she had a blast! That is something she will remember forever!!! New Kids was my first concert! lol.. How fun for her.

Missy said...

Stop trying to make me jealous with all your fun!!! Where's the pics of you singing along to all the songs you Hot Mama you? And the park looked fun, too bad my kids have a MEAN MOM...LOL! And you better not make fun of my Matching...you are just as bad as me!!!

holli h. said...

Hey Jher. Look who is up inside the world of blogging! That Hannah Montana concert looked pretty awesome! You look so gorgeous in all the pics too. I hate you.

Kenyon said...

How fun for you and your daughter to go just the 2 of you, she will never forget that. Is Freestone open during the week now?

P.S- you look great:)

Missy and David Vadasy said...

How fun, Hannah Montana! I feel like that is all I ever watch since Dave's son loves Disney so much. You look adorable in that first picture......Dave is always saying how pretty you are :o)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love how you and Kaylee matched for the concert, ha ha. I feel like your kids grow up so fast when I don't come over for a while, its high time!

Unknown said...

You are such a cute mom, and what a nice girl Kaylee is to keep telling you thank you!