Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weekend fun with the cousins!

So, this is my little PRINCESS!

She makes us laugh everyday!

For FHE, we tried out one of our VERY FAVORITE Christmas presents from Grandpa Mark & Grandma Ann...they bought us a huge popcorn maker, with fun popcorn bowls to eat out of!







More Football!
Ethan was excited to have Skyler there to cheer him on! Ethan & Ryal actually had a HUGE cheering section on Saturday!!!

Ethan scored 3 touchdowns!!! Go Ethan!!!!!
(Thanks everyone for coming)
Then we went quad riding with our cousins!
(Mark & Missy's family)

Marky had to have the pink one!





Bathroom break!

Going with family is great because it's like getting FREE babysitting!!!

Brothers




This was so funny! Brooklyn, Ema & Kara, all swore that they had found dinosaur bones! They kept bringing them back to us and would not believe that they weren't real! They were so proud to have discovered them!


The boys LOVED shooting...thanks A LOT Mark!



Kaylee loves being the "BIG sister" cousin!

All the cousins, except for Noah
Went to Pete's afterwards for dinner!

Is Gracie a total scrub, or what?!?

AND, she threw a HUGE fit when it was time to leave...

This is her, "No, pictures please!" pose.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

SO much fun! i love Gracie's pictures!! She always makes us laugh!

Missy said...

I love the pic of me holding Noah...no hands on the bottle, but got the camera!!! LOL. Had so much fun, we need to go more often before it gets too hot. We got a few more months.

P.S. Whatever...are you saying that I am a brute and can kick some men-butt. LOL! Thanks for all your nice things you said about me...the check is in the mail now! (LOL)

Kenyon said...

That picture of Gracie is so flipping cute and funny lol. Looks like a great time quading, lots of fun toys:)

kemra said...

I seriously love your posts! You are such a great mom - always doing fun things with your family! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Chase & Tricia said...

Okay, someone sabotaged my poll on my blog! It ended up 50/50 with Mitt Romney and Obama. Now, I didn't think I would need to go private with my blog- now I do! I know his little political workers went on to my blog and voted.