Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Beloved Prophet 1910-2008


No one shines brighter on this earth than our own President Gordon B. Hinckley!



President Hinckley always uses his cane, just not much for walking. Accra, Ghana.



We marveled at the contrast of Joseph Smith's visit to the White House to meet with President Van Buren and President Hinckley's visit to the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest honor given a United States citizen.
The White House, Washington, D.C.


President Hinckley said that "Sister Hinckley would have loved this event."
The White House, Washington, D.C.


You just can't help breaking into a smile when you are around Gordon B. Hinckley.


President and Sister Hinckley were just the trademark of happiness in Ghana..
No one could keep their eyes off of them. Their warmth was infectious.
Their kind waves of the hand always made everyone feel loved.
Accra, Ghana

These two are love birds, no less.



How blessed we are to live during the administration and ministry of President Gordon B. Hinckley.
Nauvoo , Illinois.

(courtesy of Scot Facer Proctor)

Whenever I see our prophets smiling face, I will always remember to

Be Grateful

Be Smart

Be Clean

Be Prayerful

Be Humble

Be True

Be Positive

Be Involved

Be Still

How grateful I am to know that Gordon B. Hinckley is reunited with his sweet life. He has had such a strong influence on me and my life, and I am grateful for his example that has always influenced me for good, and will continue to do so throughout the rest of my life.

7 comments:

kemra said...

That was a great tribute. I'm sure we will all miss him a lot! What an amazing man!

Tricia said...

We love our dear Prophet President Gordon B. Hinckley. I'm grateful to have lived when he was the Prophet.

Missy said...

I love the one of him and Bush! Good job, way to be more knowledgeable (sp? lol) than me. Love him so much.

Cassie said...

Thanks for the great post. He really is the only prophet I've ever know. It's definitley like loosing a grandpa. Thanks for always posting great pictures of the family. I love reading your blog. In fact I think yours is the favorite of all my links. Thanks for the laughs. Oh and I'm jelouse you saw Hannah Montana, oh yes I really am.

Missy said...

Slacker! We are being slammed with snow right now in UT!!! .I was hoping you would have something new/exciting for me to see on your blog...guess not. Talk later.

Suzy Cummard said...

I loved your post about our great PROPHET!

I loved your post on HANNAH MONTANNA!
Kaylee is the sweetest.
Ihope Ellie turns out just like her.

P.S.- I just realized your link from my blog is not there any more.. what the heck happened?

AND- cute new template- so you!

Missy said...

So...in my last comment I wasn't referring to your post about the Prophet as not being exciting...I think that sounded not very nice. (lol) I would just like a new update, please.