Saturday, April 26, 2008

How does a regular night turn in to this? Only in my family!
It looks like he's not doing anything, right? His leg wouldn't go any farther!!!!

He was in PAIN!

They literally could not stretch any farther...Tricia and I were dying! (Scott used to be a gymnast...so funny!)

Tricia showed them up!

So did Ethan!

It was a family event.

Another one of these days...
I walked away to get something and Gracie started to feed Noah the rest of his breakfast.

First position...so sweet!
Anyone interested in a class for 18 mths-3yrs...we have it! It's a ballet/tap/tumble class. We will carry on through the summer, Friday mornings at 9:30am!

I'm sorry...I can't get enough of these dance pictures! She's my little doll...I LOVE dressing her up!

Gracie is modeling the new BLING BLING Clips we bought from Amelia! Love them! Thanks Amelia!!!

Thursday night, I went with Suzy Cummard & Tiffany Kempton, to Amber Hansen's home...the BEAD DIVA was there & I had a blast making necklaces for my girls! Didn't leave until 3am! I think it was obvious to everyone there that I don't get out much!

Can you tell she LOVES them?

Friday night, I went to watch Tricia and Kristi present their final presentations for their dance program.

This is my mom complaining about me taking pictures of her and posting them on my blog. Couldn't resist!

Chase doing what Chase does

Julie doing what Chase does

Tricia did a wonderful job on her presentation!


We all went out to eat afterward...of course!
Mean Dean & Lady Di
Julie was my date since Scott was home with the kids!
One of the speeches given at ASU was presented by a gay dancer. He taught us a lot about the techniques studied in gay and bisexual dancers. (You can imagine!) Anyway, Julie and I really learned a lot from his presentation. One demonstration was about always having one body part touching another, ex. head to head, shoulder to shoulder, etc. It looked pretty difficult, so Julie and I tried it. Turned out it was pretty easy to do. Even at Applebee's!



This picture makes me sad because soon our trio will be a duo!
Thanks for a fun night ladies!!!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Great stretches...you guys are weird-ees! And Gracie looks so cute...she is totally your dress-up doll. That blue color looks so pretty on her with her eyes. The jewelry turned out cute too...I have wanted to make those chunky necklaces since before Xmas...I need to make it to a bead party before I leave. And I like your pink top/dress...good color on you.

Kenyon said...

I think if I tried to lift my leg up like that right now, I would look more like Scott and Chase :) Gracie looks SOO cute, no wonder you love to dress her up like a doll...she is one. I am interested in putting Saylor in dance soon but not QUITE yet. So, keep me posted on what you have available.

Amelia Johnson said...

Hey thanks for the Bling Bling shout out on your blog! Glad you love 'em and your girls do too! Keep spreading the word! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That was so much fun, we'll have to go again. Gracie looks so cute in the stuff you made!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Ha ha, you guys crack me up, that is something I would do for sure. We will have to hang out more when Tricia leaves, I was just getting around to being able to hang out with Tricia more! i don't have any friends who have kids except for you. Also, I like that necklace you are wearing, where can I get one and can I design my own? Any new shirts?

Kylie said...

Looks like fun times at your house!! Never a dull moment around there!!