Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Twas the Night Before Last...

I heard a knock at the door,
I went outside to answer and found toilet paper stuck to the floor

Kaylee was stressed, she did not want to clean
So she made Gracie do it...isn't she mean?
As we were cleaning, we got kind of mad, and decided we'd leave the rest up DAD!
We went inside, thinking of it no more, when then came another knock at our door...

The CULPRITS! We found them, they were all dressed in black! They were hyper and vicious, they had no kind of tact!

At first, I thought, these girls are such sissy's! Then I realized, NO WAIT!, they're related to Missy!
These 3 Glover girls, they got me so good
I never suspected Ema in her "get up" from 'da hood!
Seeing them there was such a delight...but Missy, do you know where your girls are tonight?!?

3 comments:

Missy said...

Ok, that is HILARIOUS! (Great Poem) The girls thought they were so cool...they are still talking about it. I have to say I think they are better T.P.ers than my boys. They must take after their talented Mom...lol!

Tricia said...

Ha Ha!!! That was funny.

Kenyon said...

That is hilarious!!