Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lots of BUSY fun this weekend!!!

It's kind of the same old thing you've read on this blog many times before...my life repeats itself a lot!
Saturday, 7:00 AM-ENCORE DANCE COMPETITION

Alyssa, Cloe, Jessica F. , Camille, Kaylee, Jessica C.
JUNIOR COMPANY
I'm mad that I forgot to take pictures of my own groups that were competing that day. It was so early and my numbers were first, I just totally forgot to get pictures! They all did such a great job, I was really proud of them!
Possibly our last competition together...sob! sob!

Summit Company warming up for their Irish dance. It is incredible...I LOVE it!!! By far, the best number Tricia has EVER choreographed. Not to mention how awesome these girls are this year! They won 3rd place Overall Highpoint Score for their division!!!

I had to leave the competition early and run to Ethan's T-ball game. He got to play pitcher this week!


Then I ran again to Lanna's Cinderella Pageant, where Kaylee had the opportunity to perform. I brought Gracie with me...

She was ALL mischief!

Kaylee & Madison got to see eachother. We had a BIG pizza party afterward at Peter Piper's and Madison came home with us afterward!

Cinderella Girls!!!
They had fun everywhere we went!

Arts & crafts night

They were playing hide & seek with cell phones all night...it was pretty hilarious! For anyone who watched "My Dad is Better Then Your Dad", this is the Madison that won $40,000 with her dad! She is the cutest thing & just cracks you up when you sit and talk to her! We LOVE having her over. Her & Kaylee have so much fun! She flew to CA for an audition today...good luck Madison!!!

And today,just as we had gotten the boys dressed for church, we found Ryal putting on Gracie's make-up! Should we be worried???

At least he was making a mustache!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Fun Weekend...exhausting! Kaylee looks so pretty with her braces off! Love Ryal's lip-stache...hilarious. We almost came to Ethan's game, but it was too close to when Garrett's game started. I think we will be able to make it to the next one...Thursday? Maybe we can go do our Thursday Night thing after...we won't be able to do it much longer:( I called you back, call me.

Tricia said...

Yes, that was the last dance competition together- unless I come down!!! We had fun...it was fun to see how all the girls have progressed so much!

Kylie said...

BUSY and FUN! Cute pics!! I can't believe Tricia's really moving!!