Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend...Okay, here it goes!

Friday night was Camp GLOVER, at Mark & Missy's house. Marky had some pretty hilarious ghost stories for all of us, and we roasted marshmallows and ate lots of food! Afterward, Scott & I introduced Mark & Missy to our favorite episode of THE OFFICE..."Gay Witch Hunt"! So funny!!! (stole pic.'s from Missy's blog-thanks Missy!)






Dylan & Ryal

Twinners!!!

Garrett & Ethan

Saturday morning I was in charge of our Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Hundreds of people come. It's a two ward combined effort, we invite the whole neighborhood. We have water balloon games & races for the kids, the Easter bunny is there, we serve donuts & the Young Women hide over 3500 eggs for the kids to hunt. It turned out great! I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy running around. (Just use your imagination)


Then Saturday afternoon we headed over to the Glover's house for our family Easter party.



Grandma Ann always has lots of games for the kids...they have a blast!
She also has an Easter Egg Hunt and fills the eggs with money! Scott & I went home with over $70! Pretty awesome!
This was Ryal putting some muscle into it!


Scott came to the rescue and defeated the girls!!!

Missy was yanked out of her shoes!




This is Gracie attacking Kara for getting in her game!

Doesn't she look sweet?

She's really 100% mischief!


Kylie & the kids acted out the play "He took my Lickin' for Me"



Can you guess who Garrett was?

All of the kids took turns performing their favorite tricks!

Happy couples!
Next poll question: "Who looks the happiest?" LOL-Missy!
Easter Morning

Scott still has his morning face on...he was up with Noah all night.

Noah helped Scott open his Easter basket! Special shirt for the T-ball coach!








(Ryal totally looks like Mason in this picture)





Egg coloring time!




This is really funny! (all before church), the kids were coloring eggs & drawing outside with sidewalk chalk. Ethan called me outside to look at the picture he had drawn. He made a picture of himself with his cousin Lilly. As I came out to look, he said, (very serious & proud) "See, it's me! There's my head, there's my hair, there's my arm, there's my bottom, there's my pee pee & there's my legs!" I couldn't laugh out loud because it would have hurt his feelings, but I was dying inside! Hilarious!!! There's even a tiny little line between his legs...he actually drew his pee pee!

Gracie in her new Easter outfit! The easter bunny ran out of material for Kaylee's. Easter Bunny is coming back to our house later this week...

After church, we headed over to my mom & dad's house for dinner.

Tricia showed up wearing this! Yes, she wore it to church, minus the hat!




My mom had baskets & an egg hunt for the kids!!! Candy! Candy! Candy!

(Yes, my girls wore their dresses again!)

The kids were having hanging contests outside...Gracie won 4 out of 5! She's tough!!! (I was waiting for Scott & TJ to start placing bets!)

Poor Kaylee...Ryal won!


Poor Skyler, Brock cheated!

My mom made bunny cakes with the kids after dinner!

And I helped Ethan give his talk for everyone that he gave at church. He gave a talk about Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter Weekend!!!
And finally, here is a picture of the newest addition to the Ferrin family.
Ruby Valentine Dodd, was born on Valentine's Day! Her parents are Martin & Nancy Dodd, and she's sister to Haley & Lilly! We are so excited to meet her this summer! Congratulations Dodd family!!!!

5 comments:

Kenyon said...

That is a crazy busy weekend you had. Cute Easter outfits for the girls. You must have done a little shopping at Target(baseball basket)? Glad you had a great Easter.

kemra said...

Looks like fun! You are such a great mom! Seriously - do you have super powers,, and where did you get them?

Missy said...

I keep thinking I have left a comment on this, guess not...so here it goes: Like I said...Ethan has the best facials ever. Gracie's sweet/mischief faces are the best. And whatever about the poll...we all know who's the most brainwashed....I mean...happiest! (lol,lol,lol) You are out of control busy/crazy, but you do it all so well...good mama you are. And next Easter we will have to have my kids spend the night because the Easter Bunny is alot nicer to your kids than mine...WHA WHA WHA!

p.s. Mark was very, very excited that you allowed "guns" in your house...even if they are faked...he is proud of your baby-steps, lol!)

p.p.s. I am sad we didn't go out tonight...no more of that...every thursday from now on...time is running out before I leave:(

•stephanie• said...

i'm tired just reading about your weekend. i heard the easter egg hunt was fabulous. that's the first one i've missed - ever. sad. your kids look adorable and everything seemed to be so fun!

holli h. said...

I love the picture of ethan flexing. It looks like he is is going to burst! ha ha. Check my blog again. I have cool new pictures....