Sunday, March 2, 2008

More pageant stuff...Congratulations Kaylee!!!

Kaylee competed on Saturday in the Ahwatukee Cinderella Pageant!
It was her first time as a "MISS", and she did great!
I have to apologize for my camera...most of my pictures turned out blurry...so frustrating!!!


Ethan & Ryal had T-ball with Scott, so I got to bring Gracie & Noah with me.
Can't you tell how much fun Gracie was that day? It was a little crazy!!!

Brynn, Shaylee & Kaylee
I also brought Shaylee with me, she was a guest performer!
Brynn was competing in the Mini-Miss division.
Kaylee with Amber Barto
Amber's mom was running the pageant and Amber just finished her tap routine!

Kaylee, getting ready to sing her new number, BIG TIME!

All of the Ahwatukee contestants!

Kaylee (Miss), Brynn(Mini-Miss) & Madison(Teen) were all crowned together!
So much fun!!!

Kaylee & Chelsea Robson!
It was so great to see Chelsea...I've known her since she was just a little girl! Her parents own Rockin' R Ranch, and I practically grew up there!!! Chelsea was a Cinderella girl when she was little and competed for many years. She even came to the Intl. finals one year. She was judging the pageant on Saturday!
I hadn't seen her for a long time and she has just blossomed into a beautiful young woman!
Overall Cinderella Miss
(Kaylee is now selling "Enjoy the City" entertainment books which really have great coupons in them. They are $15 and she is selling them to raise money to go to the State Finals. She has a goal to sell at least 50 of them, so if you would like to purchase one, email me directly at jheriglover@cox.net She would love your support!)

Kaylee came home and got to babysit Ellie Cummard!
She was in heaven, she loved watching her!!!
She took it so seriously, and was suprised to hear later that she would be getting paid to babysit. She said, "I thought I just got to hang out with her tonight for free!" It was pretty cute because she was so excited to do it!
Ellie & Ethan were hilarious together...they had a dance party all night!

Don't they look cute together?
And at the end of the night, my mom & I drove to Tricia's dance performance at ASU.
Chad & Bonnie Campbell were there too, which was sweet.
Sorry for the blur...my camera is so irritating!
Our weekend...THE END!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your daighter! I don't know her but I know that Ellie was so excited to spend Saturday night with her. I want one of those entertainment books! I'll e-mail you.

•stephanie• said...

congratulations pageant royalty family. mother and daughter both look fabulous.

Unknown said...

how fun for kaylee! congrats!!! ellie & ethan DO look super cute! (: and btw... i love love love your hair curly like that! it´s so pretty.

Kenyon said...

How weird to see my sister-in-law on your blog!! That was a pleasant surprise :) You look great Jheri, and congrats to Kaylee!

Kenyon said...

P.s- Thanks for saying nice things about my aunts, they have done so much for me.

Missy said...

YAY KAYLEE! I know how much that means to her, I am so proud! She looked beautiful...and so does Scotty's Hot Mama. What's up with your camera? Isn't is new...that stinks.

Tricia said...

Good job Kaylee....you're so awesome. Thank you Jheri for being "artsy" enough to pay the big bucks for my concert!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Cute, congrats Kaylee! I want a blue shirt, can you order me one from Tiffany?

Suzy Cummard said...

OH GOODNESS! Ellie is crazy. You're right. They do look a bit alike.

Congrats again Kaylee & THANKS A MILLION! You rock.

Thanks Jheri for letting Elle come hang out.