Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hale! Hale! Rock 'N Roll!

Tonight we had a fun night with the fam! Holli was in town from BYU for the weekend...it's always so much fun when she is home! She's a pretty funnny girl!


Meatloaf at mom's house! Everyone came!

Even Jackie Kambouris and her father




My brother TJ and his wife Tressa

My dad

Tricia's husband, Chase

The kids LOVE playing with aunts & uncles!

So, apparently everyone in my family loves Rock 'n Roll! We have lots of singers, players of instruments, ones who can't sing, (we call them "karaoke-ers!"), and people who just like to make loud noise!

Brother Mason


Brother Skyler with Kaylee

Rockin' Ryal


Chase wasn't quite the rock 'n roll singing type, but he definately had the rocker stance when he sang!
Things got a little serious!


And then Ethan got a hold of the camera and took some pictures himself... and of himself!




We love you Holli!

Na na nuh, sha nuh nay nay nay!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Rock on...HALE yeah!! Looks like a lot of fun!!!

holli h. said...

i hate you for putting that ridiculous pic of me up here, and I love you for writing shuh nuh nay nay nay... haha. It was fun being doewn and seeing everybody. I miss you guys already.

Unknown said...

how fun! i love rock band! the drumming part is my fav!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

How fun!!! I always have fun with my family when I get to see them. Your hair looks cute.