Friday, March 7, 2008

Two Cute Stories about Dresses!!!

This evening, I was trying on a new dress I bought for church. Ethan walked in right after I put it on and said, "Mom, you look really cute!" Am I raising a little man, or what?!?
Earlier this week, we were getting ready to go to the park. I told the boys to go get dressed, (they like to pick out their own clothes), so that we could go. Everyone was ready except for Ryal. He was running around in his underwear. I kept telling him, "Go in your room and get dressed so we can go to the park!" He would run in his room, and then a few minutes later he would wander into the hallway without any clothes on. Finally, I told him one more time, "Go get dressed or else we can't go to the park!" He went in his room and then came out again in his underwear and said, "But MOM! I can't find my dress!"
Two more reasons I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! both those stories are SO cute! i love your kids!!!