Monday, March 31, 2008

Lots of fun goin' on round here lately...

Our week started with the destruction and remodeling of our backyard...more pictures to come once it is finished!
Ethan had his first T-ball game this Saturday! He was so excited..isn't this just the cutest group of boys you ever saw?




We don't know who won, but the boys LOVE saying, "Oreo's" after they are finished playing!!!

Ethan with Coach Dad!
Saturday was busy for us because I taught dance at 7:30 in the morning and then Kaylee and I were off to a Cinderella pageant...I was judging & Kaylee was performing.

Sorry for my blurry pictures...this is Kaylee & Madison!
After the pageant was over, Kaylee & I attended the Young Women's broadcast with my mom, (luckily she is in the Stake YW's, so get to see her all the time, and Kaylee gets to go to camp with her...so awesome!) Anyway, it was a lot of fun, & afterward, all the girls went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

Kaylee HAD to get a balloon!


It was so sweet because Kaylee was totally motivated afterward to get to work on her Personal Progress. She finished almost ALL of her Individual Worth the next day! So funny! I had to get a picture, she was in her room working on it almost ALL DAY!

And finally, I am such a bad sister in law because I stole most of these pictures off of Missy's blog! Kylie (Brinton) Glover's B-day was Saturday! Happy Birthday Kylie!!!

David & Kylie
Married on Flag Day, 2002

Kylie is the craftiest person, always making Missy & I look bad by making things like this and bringing them to family events!
She also runs a preschool, of which both my boys attend every Tuesday & Thursday!
Mr. Kylie is the BEST!!! (that's what Ethan calls her)

She has two beautiful children...

POWELL-3 yrs.

MIA- 1 yr.

She is a pro on the computer and makes these beautiful cards....

She's responsible for finding my blog background, making my Christmas cards & Noah's birth announcement, and this is the most recent card she sent me! I love it! She is awesome!

We love you Kylie!!! Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

The Lowes said...

Jheri,
I can't believe I found your blog! We need to get Kimberlee and Kaylee together sometime. I love your blog and hope you don't mind I added you to my buddy list.
Leah

Missy and David Vadasy said...

How cute! I love those cards! I need to get in touch with her and see if she would do a few for me! Can you pass a long the message?

Staci said...

I MUST be a little immature...because I laughed at your typo "Mr." Kylie. Haha. I might just have the kids call her that the rest of the year:)

She IS amazing & is always making EVERYONE look bad, because she is so stinkin talented.

I love Ethan in his t-ball uniform...SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

can´t wait to see pics of the backyard & i can´t wait to see ethan {and my other primary boys} in less than 2 weeks! mia´s dress is SO cute & kylie´s cards are awesome too!!!

Chase & Tricia said...

I love those pictures of the T Ball game. You are a great mom. What in the world with the teddy bear Spinach dip...Kylie is amazing!

Jheri said...

staci-it wasn't a typo...that's what Ethan calls her!!!

Jheri said...

tricia-it's a rabbit!!!

Missy said...

I can't wait to see your backyard! And Ethan is so cute in his Baseball get-up...send me his schedule asap!