Friday, March 14, 2008

Not a lot of sleep around here lately!


Ethan started T-Ball...he's very excited about it!
Ryal is too young to be on the team, but he's a good sport. He cheers his brother on and practices with him at home!





My 3 boys!!!

Gracie is still loving going to dance!

She also wants to play soccer! She puts Ethan's shoes on and yells, "I'm ready!" Poor little Gracie fell from her swing and mashed her face in the ground. She's all scraped up in this picture!
Yesterday, I attended Kaylee's Medeival Festival! Tons of fun!!!

Kaylee & her 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Ruffner

The touched swords, did calligraphy, made candles, learned to juggle, danced, did jousting, made headresses, played games...lots of fun!



She HATED this!!!! LOL


Fun day!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hello Miss Skinny Minnie! You look so great! Kaylee's event at school looks like so much fun! We're headed down to Rocky Point for the weekend. Talk soon!

Unknown said...

mrs. ruffner?!!! ha ha! she´s still around there? wow. she wasn´t my teacher, but we would rotate into her class for science. i seriously miss seeing ethan every sunday... he´s so cute! i love his personality & his adorable smile! gracie also looks SO cute in that red tutu!

Kenyon said...

Again, Gracie makes me laugh, I dont know why. She is so cute. She reminds me of the little girl on the big Huggies box of diapers at Costco. Has anybody ever said that? I love your boys outfits. Cute pictures :)