Monday, March 17, 2008

Who wore it best???


Friday, we went to the zoo! Tricia and Chase came to my house so that we could ride together, and look what happened! YEP!!! We had on matching shirts! You would think that one of us would run in and change, right? WRONG! We wore our shirts to the zoo! So the question is...who wore it better?!?
Jheri
OR
Tricia
This is us! All my kids, minus Kaylee, who was in school, Chase & Tricia, who were on Spring Break, and our sis in law, Tressa...who came to hang out with the kids!

Always gotta get a picture of an animal peeing at the zoo!

All the kids had to have monkeys of their own!


You didn't feed the animals in the petting zoo, you pet them! Actually, you brushed them! It's a funny story now, but at the time, I was grossing out! These brushes are FULL of goat hair! GROSS! And as I picked up Gracie to leave, she brushed my hair with one, a full stroke, all the way down my head! YUCK! I still gross out when I think of it! I literally screamed out loud when she did it because my hair got stuck in the brush! UGH!!!!!

She kept trying to kiss them! And she even picked up a (poo poo) pellet and tried to feed it to the goat! UGH AGAIN!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!



Ethan & Ryal were quite the navigators! They knew exactly where they wanted to go!



It was a long day, but a lot of fun!


Saturday, was Ellie Cummard's 4th birthday party at USA Gym! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the birthday girl, but it was a lot of fun!!!

Zachary, Ethan & Rylan




Glover girls...off to church!



Dinner was at my house! We had fun & played "Scene it Squabble" afterward! Love Sundays, because we always get to see family! My brothers stayed the night because it is Spring Break! Love it! Looking forward to a fun break!!!!

13 comments:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Ha ha, your kids crack me up....that is hilarious about the brush and goat poo......I just so happen to be wearing that very same shirt.....in white today :)

Missy said...

OK...I am gonna have to say the person that wore the shirt better is...

LIKE I CAN REALLY SAY THAT!

You both are Super Models!

Now I am for sure not going to wear my White Crown shirt you gave me because then you will wear yours too and make a poll about us!!!

Looks like a fun trip to the Zoo...thanks for the Monkey Peeing Pic,that was great.

Kylie said...

I don't know...those are some pretty tough faces in the first picture!! Looks like fun though!!

Suzy Cummard said...

You both look amazing in those shirts.
That is what happens when you shop with your sister(s) & they live close & you hang out all the time!! I am talking from LOTS of experiance. (The 1st SGIA boutique, Shalae & I came exactly matching! There was no time to change!)

So... GRACIE is why you are so thin. She keeps you on your toes. I love her! Her theme song should be "Can you keep up?".. HA HA

AND- I loved the Sunday outfits! DARLING!

Staci said...

Fun day at the zoo...love the peeing monkey & Gracie ate poo!?! Yuck!

I think you and Tricia both look great in your shirts! And I love the girls pic all dressed up for Sunday---all cute, black & white dresses:)

holli h. said...

okay, I'm not gonna lie. when I saw the pic of Gracie petting the goat, at first, I thought it was a huge rabbit. I was just like... DANG!!!! Can rabbits really get that huge?!?! but then I noticed it was a goat. :)

holli h. said...

okay, I'm not gonna lie. when I saw the pic of Gracie petting the goat, at first, I thought it was a huge rabbit. I was just like... DANG!!!! Can rabbits really get that huge?!?! but then I noticed it was a goat. :)

kemra said...

Hmmm. who wore it better? That's a tough question...you both look smoking hot - so I'm gonna have to call it a tie. I know ties are lame - but it is my honest opinion!

OK - sometime we ARE watching Pride & Prejudice - you HAVE to watch it! I can't believe that Tricia let you get away with that for so long. I have to put an end to it! Name the time and place and I will bring my DVDs!!

Jheri said...

p.s. everyone...the correct answer is "you both look amazing!" DUH! It's not a real competition!!! How sad that I am losing! But, my husband thought I looked hot that day, that's all that matters!

Missy said...

Jheri...you should have put the real debate as a poll...you know which one...LOL!

You're always a winner in my eyes.

lol.

Shauna said...

You guys crack me up. I always remember you and Trisha pulling hair! HA HA HA. You both look adorable!

Tricia said...

I won I won I won!!! Ha ha! Now the true poll should have been who looked better in person- that definitely would have been you. But, lets not forget that I won!

Jheri said...

You also cheated!!! You advertised on your blog to vote for you. Seems as though you've started a trend...everytime you win something, it's because you cheated!!!! (State Fair, Big Slide, ring a bell?) LOL